Fluorine

Charli XCX

What she did with Track10/BIOYL and Click/C2.0 is legendary :legend:

1o0m8bldrh551.png

also known as better when you're gone, from early 2018 iirc

also if my memory doesn't fail me i recall b4u saying she used a few bits of it in a charli song, can't remember which one 

wasn't that rain over london that she used in gone? i don't rmbr them saying anything about charli using this song in any other songs

Not charli participating in this useless middle school ass “tag 10 people to show that black lives matter!” chain... Atleast she’s actually speaking up w several posts and using her platform and not just participating in that 1 insta story chain that doesn’t help anyone like these other celebrities are doing.

qfrWuBl.png

someone fight me, im so angry at the world right now

bringing it back to the topic, Charli seems to be really attentive about what is going on and i think it will influence her music writing in one of her future projects

someone fight me, im so angry at the world right now

bringing it back to the topic, Charli seems to be really attentive about what is going on and i think it will influence her music writing in one of her future projects

I mean it's okay to be disappointed. I think it's just that smaller complaints, vented in public, especially when they are tangentially related to the larger problem, can come across as a little insensitive right now. But I get that you're worried about multiple things. I don't think you're being uncaring.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I mean it's okay to be disappointed. I think it's just that smaller complaints, vented in public, especially when they are tangentially related to the larger problem, can come across as a little insensitive right now. But I get that you're worried about multiple things. I don't think you're being uncaring.

oh that makes sense when you put it that way, its hard to be neurotypical sometimes , thanks!