Fluorine

Charli XCX

Bad Chicks

Blame it On U (Demo)

Champion

The One I Die 4 (Demo)

Bonus: Rihanna's Same Old Love (it's not a Charli song but she still wrote it so)

We've been getting lots of Charli leaks recently. Let's see if they'll continue

Omg those additional Die 4 lyrics were added by someone on Genius back when the song originally leaked, or maybe even before. I can’t believe they ended up being real lol

Seeing kpoppers contribute to the rebellion by flooding #bluelivematter with fancam wishes the xcx cult was doing something... 

whoever is leaking these songs, can we start leaking Trump's tax returns or something?  :flutter:  :oic2:

Also the final version of Champion still sounds empty... like they filled in the silence from the demo but it still gives off unfinished vibes 

giphy.gif

After listening to Die 4 around 100000000 times it's actually refreshing to hear another version of it. I really like the entire last minute of the song with the new "I'd die for you" backround vocals and the different ending. Something about the new ending makes me think this could've been an attempt at reworking it rather than a demo? It sounds more PC music-esque than the original.

Can anyone re-upload the Die 4 demo?? Please!!! The file is oddly corrupted when I transfer it to my computer - sounds like some discord sound effects??? But when i listen to the file on my phone it’s fine. :/

14417469274.gif

Can anyone re-upload the Die 4 demo?? Please!!! The file is oddly corrupted when I transfer it to my computer - sounds like some discord sound effects??? But when i listen to the file on my phone it’s fine. :/

Changing it to wav seemed to work for me,

https://wi.to/fa700a3b2e61df7f

saw this in pc music reddit and didn't recall seeing it here

2000 copies of vroom vroom on vinyl available on the 29th of august

does anyone know if it can be purchased online or will it be at a physical store??

https://recordstoreday.s3.amazonaws.com/2020/2020_RSD_DROPS_PUBLIC.pdf

Record store days are usually first sold in store exclusively at indie record stores.

Usually after drop date they are allowed to be sold online by the store.

Also to note they usually don't know how many stock of what release they're getting until day of.

j14CYJi.png