Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm really hopeful that this means she will release the Janet album after finishes the production and overrall concept of the album

for now, i'll be really grateful with her releasing the deluxe of HIFN

her career will literally disintegrate if she signs with this defunct ass label lmaooo she needs to sign with like republic or something

she better not sign with PC music, she's done too much with them honestly, I'd rather her just move away from them and try something else

xMcVPI7.jpg

she better not sign with PC music, she's done too much with them honestly, I'd rather her just move away from them and try something else

i love where she's taken her sound with HIFN and i'm happy to see her continue with AG, i just think it would be a step backwards; she's too big for a label like that and she needs proper funding and promotion which even atlantic wasn't willing to give to her. i'd settle for vroom vroom recordings because it's at least her own label

also i think she should do a true romance remix album

her career will literally disintegrate if she signs with this defunct ass label lmaooo she needs to sign with like republic or something

literally my first thought. i think it’s easy to assume she would since she’s been with ag so long. but they can’t even handle hannah how would they handle charli. i don’t know how that side of the industry works but couldn’t she just release music on her own like the way chance they rapper was/is unsigned

literally my first thought. i think it’s easy to assume she would since she’s been with ag so long. but they can’t even handle hannah how would they handle charli. i don’t know how that side of the industry works but couldn’t she just release music on her own like the way chance they rapper was/is unsigned

Would be cool if she did something like Tinashe as Nashe is unsigned *technically* but she has Roc Nation management, or something along those lines. Imagining an XCX album rollout similar to Songs For You would be a dream.