i look at you, you feel it too

hands touching palm to palm

connection feelin strong

we're wild and free and i believe

tonight we're in paradise

soaring through the sky

seein pink and white

tumblr_ol8xuwHThO1v58zjoo1_400.gif

ok i have a few songs in a random folder i have yet to organize them, so if someone's in a good mood please help me with the year from these songs so i can put them somewhere in the library

candyfloss

girls like us

crossfire cue

tulips in the field

one two bamboo

get dirty (it says it's from 2014 in one of them i downloaded, but the other one says 2015)

physical

generation braindead

beat you at your own game

these two are somehow in a folder that says 2013: save you and tough love

thanks in advance

ok i have a few songs in a random folder i have yet to organize them, so if someone's in a good mood please help me with the year from these songs so i can put them somewhere in the library

candyfloss

girls like us

crossfire cue

tulips in the field

one two bamboo

get dirty (it says it's from 2014 in one of them i downloaded, but the other one says 2015)

physical

generation braindead

thanks in advance

Candyfloss 2010
Tough Love 2013 
Girls Like Us 2013
Crossfire Cue 2015
Tulips In The Field 2010
1 2 Bamboo 2014
Get Dirty 2014
Physical 2014
Generation Braindead 2014
BYAYOG 2014
Save You 2013

I think...  :$

candyfloss

girls like us

crossfire cue

tulips in the field

one two bamboo

physical

generation braindead

thanks in advance

Candyfloss - 2010

Girls Like Us - 2011

Crossfire - 2015

Tulips in the Fields - 2010

One Two Bamboo - 2014

Get Dirty - Demo 1 is from 2010, demo 2 and final are from 2014

Physical - 2014

Generation Braindead - Unknown

Beat You at Your Own Game - 2013 or 2014 I think?

Save You is from around 2013 I believe, and Tough Love 2011 (it's a concept demo for Girls Like Us). :) 

Candyfloss - 2010

Girls Like Us - 2011

Crossfire - 2015

One Two Bamboo - 2014

Physical - 2014

Save You is from around 2013 I believe, and Tough Love 2011 (it's a concept demo for Girls Like Us). :)

Oh... I thought GLU was from 2013, thanks tehehe

Candyfloss 2010
Tough Love 2013 
Girls Like Us 2013
Crossfire Cue 2015
Tulips In The Field 2010
1 2 Bamboo 2014
Get Dirty 2014
Physical 2014
Generation Braindead 2014
BYAYOG 2014
Save You 2013

I think...  :$

Candyfloss - 2010

Girls Like Us - 2011

Crossfire - 2015

One Two Bamboo - 2014

Physical - 2014

thank you very much, now i can organize them  :flutter:

Vroom Vroom Recordings is done. They don't even have their domain anymore.

And lol at people saying Republic records. The only big label that is actually good and doing something for their artists is Interscope Records (and maaaaaybeeeee Warner)

Signing to PC Music would basically mean she's independent which would be amazing. She could do whatever she wants but funding would be hard anyway. She's paying PC Musics bills anyway at this point. Another one would be Transgressive, 4AD or even Warp

Vroom Vroom is not done. They don't have the domain (or I guess promote on social media anymore lol, I just looked wtf charli), but all of Nasty Cherry's music - including their recent 'I Am King' track a few weeks ago - has been released under Vroom Vroom Recordings and Warner Records UK. Is it a shell label for Charli to collect her coins EP'ing Nasty Cherry's music? Maybe. But it's not dead. Who knows - when she's done w/ her Asylum deal maybe she'll work out some type of distribution deal w/ WMG where they let her release what she wants under it.

Interscope is not doing a good job w/ their artists rn lol. Their big names are thriving due to their fan bases (Selena, Gaga, Lana) but their mid-tier artists are flopping so hard. Ellie Goulding comeback? Botched. 5SOS? Flopped. Carly's Dedicated Side B re-up? No impact. The only promo they did for Selena was random interviews and street posters lol. They couldn't even convince her to tour the album. They distribute Blackpink, but their success stateside has soooo little to do with Interscope and alll to do with KPOP twitter. Columbia's even worse.

Republic and Warner Records would be good for her. looks like Warner really restructured and they're taking their time building up / developing their roster - they have bebe, ashnikko, anne marie, carlie hanson - all charli contemporaries. 

Vroom Vroom is not done. They don't have the domain (or I guess promote on social media anymore lol, I just looked wtf charli), but all of Nasty Cherry's music - including their recent 'I Am King' track a few weeks ago - has been released under Vroom Vroom Recordings and Warner Records UK. Is it a shell label for Charli to collect her coins EP'ing Nasty Cherry's music? Maybe. But it's not dead. Who knows - when she's done w/ her Asylum deal maybe she'll work out some type of distribution deal w/ WMG where they let her release what she wants under it.

Interscope is not doing a good job w/ their artists rn lol. Their big names are thriving due to their fan bases (Selena, Gaga, Lana) but their mid-tier artists are flopping so hard. Ellie Goulding comeback? Botched. 5SOS? Flopped. Carly's Dedicated Side B re-up? No impact. The only promo they did for Selena was random interviews and street posters lol. They couldn't even convince her to tour the album. They distribute Blackpink, but their success stateside has soooo little to do with Interscope and alll to do with KPOP twitter. Columbia's even worse.

Republic and Warner Records would be good for her. looks like Warner really restructured and they're taking their time building up / developing their roster - they have bebe, ashnikko, anne marie, carlie hanson - all charli contemporaries. 

I have this gut feeling that Interscope is broke