Fluorine

Charli XCX

oh oh her new tweet, do ya'll think we getting a Jack Antoff/Max Martin record or sum? 

curious, very curious

lets get some more Angels so we can further bicker and categorize ourselves by the her eras, yes mama

would like to take this opportunity to say that the True Romance "she use to make good music, she sold out" are her worst Angels.

At this point in time, I think Charli has fed us ample experimental material between Vroom Vroom/N1A/Pop 2/Charli/HIFN... so if she were to go out and make an 80s-tinted album vying for some coins, I think it could be interesting – but as long as she makes it fresh. Sucker felt so disjointed to me because on one hand Charli was being very creative, trying to emulate the Clueless/Mean Girls/etc sort of sound and aesthetic. Meanwhile, the entire project felt like it had some sort of syrupy gloss on it that felt geared towards an era in pop music that was unfortunately dying at the time (which sort of aged the album quickly and maybe put limits on the extremes to where the album could go).

If Charli's gonna do something commercial, she needs to use those Señorita funds to get the hottest producers and work with a team that will help her put something out that is both commercial and forward. I mean, considering all of the great songs she's penned for others she has the capability to put something out that's fresh and does it, but I think she just needs a strong commercial team and direction to pull it off. Some of my favorite songs on HIFN were the more commercial sounding tracks (7 years + enemy), so I'd welcome some dabbling in that sound. 

But maybe her tweet is a reference to the whole topic of "the horror of fame" similar to that which Lady Gaga teased during the first half of her career. Could the Janet album "alter egos" that she's brought up before be celebrities who have sold their souls to the devil for a Billboard #1?

Making something that isn't PC Music doesn't equal ''vying for some coins'' btw.

My post was in response to this tweet.

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1273325066982273025

Also, she can experiment without PC Music (see True Romance, Super Ultra, etc), but right now it feels that so many people in pop music are making 80s/90s inspired music (The Weeknd, Dua Lipa, Doja's Say So, Chromatica's 90s house influence)

why did you think that

because they are super tamed to what she normally does and produced for all the pop girls. Tay, Lorde, Lana, ect.

which im super excited for, if it does happen

My post was in response to this tweet.

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1273325066982273025

Also, she can experiment without PC Music (see True Romance, Super Ultra, etc), but right now it feels that so many people in pop music are making 80s/90s inspired music (The Weeknd, Dua Lipa, Doja's Say So, Chromatica's 90s house influence)

omg THIS Charli has done her share of 80's sounding stuff too. But i think if Charli does it i'd totally be on board because i love whatever she does honestly lol 

whatever if its i just hope it isn't too in the EDM realm, if it is queue that Lana Winter's meme for me.

Did anyone else who ordered one of the signed prints from either her US or UK web store get any kind of shipping updates or notifications? I thought they were supposed to ship out June 14th but still haven’t heard anything

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19