Fluorine

Charli XCX

how many of this songs got a release or leaked??

Charli XCX — '24 Hours'

1. '20 Steps'

2. 'Party Party'

3. 'In My Arms'

4. 'Happy Now'

5. 'Dreams'

6. '7 Days'

7. 'Everything'

8. 'I Don't Wanna Know'

9. 'I Got It'

i got it got released on pop 2 (but we can assume that the version there is solo which we don't have i'm fairly sure), i don't wanna know got released on charli & party party got leaked... other than those 3 though i think all are unreleased

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

how many of this songs got a release or leaked??

Charli XCX — '24 Hours'

1. '20 Steps'

2. 'Party Party'

3. 'In My Arms'

4. 'Happy Now'

5. 'Dreams'

6. '7 Days'

7. 'Everything'

8. 'I Don't Wanna Know'

9. 'I Got It'

Party Party was leaked last year, I Don't Wanna Know was released last year on Charli, I Got It was released on Pop 2 but we haven't gotten any demo's of it yet, though I'm pretty sure there has to be some sort of solo demo of it but idk

also this was a long time ago but I was on a Charli discord once with somebody who teased a bunch of songs before they got leaked (the only one i remember them teasing though was the tropical no angel demo that just leaked). I left about a year ago though because it was just really toxic and I didn't wanna be involved in that sort of environment anymore. But the "exclusive leaker" on there once said that she re-used a lot of the 24hr album songs in future songs? the only one they said though was that she apparently re-worked "In My Arms" into what's now known as "Bricks" w/ Tommy Genesis. Idk if anyone here can confirm whether it's true or not? I don't think bloomforyou ever said much abt any of the 24hr songs but maybe someone else here knows smthn about that sort of stuff? idk just a thought lol

It still feels surreal to me that Charli was able to get Sky on a track on XCX3. Never thought that would have happened in general to be honest, let alone in 2019.

Remembering the autumn of 2012 when Charli dropped Super Ultra and Sky dropped Ghost... What a time it was to be alive. Though I can't say I'm shocked that Charli's managed to put out 3 albums, 2 album-sized mixtapes, an EP, and countless droplets before Sky has even put out her sophomore album. Truly an embodiment of their respective energies exhibited when they performed Grins together.

I’m really not familiar with Sky but in Charli’s Fader interview, seeing her so excited about having her on Cross You Out was cool.

That song always gets stuck in my head it’s crazy. :defeated: :defeated:

'i finally understand' rlly had the same effect on me as 'warm' where i was underwhelmed when i first heard it but then it constantly played on loop in my head aggressively like the song is fully stuck in there 

qfrWuBl.png

This version of Why You Looking at Me is produced by StarGate and is from 2015. Also apparently there's a Sophie version of this song but who knows when that's leaking..

wait where did you hear there was a sophie version?

BloomForYou only said that the original demo of I Got It was a lot more stripped down than the Pop 2 version. Which seems obvious, given that it's a demo that was probably done in no more than an hour. I don't doubt she's heard it though.

She shouldn't work with Dylan again ever, and def not on a punk project  :lmao:

Imagine having no taste...

Also Dylan is the only one there that likes to slam in his productions electric guitars a lot but wiith a PC twist.

Bet you stan Pink Diamond cause """"it sounds like Vroom Vroom""""

Imagine having no taste... Also Dylan is the only one there that likes to slam in his productions electric guitars a lot but wiith a PC twist. Bet you stan Pink Diamond cause """"it sounds like Vroom Vroom""""

Just because Dylan likes to occasionally add 1 or 2 electric guitar stems to his productions doesn't mean he's worthy or it makes sense for him to produce a completely punk project with Charli. She doesn't have to add a ''PC twist'' to every future project she makes also. 

If she were to do a punk project she should work with king Patrik Berger.. not Dylan Brady. Period.

I just woke up & was about to ask what was going to leak for my birthday... y’all never disappoint. :kiss3:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All legends have June birthdays confirmed

OAjeWdG.jpg?1