Fluorine

Charli XCX

Most of these snippets came from the same people who trolled for years leaking super lq snippets of taxi and other requested unreleased songs. I’d be surprised if they leak U&D or HBHG if these songs aren’t already floating around.

Most of these snippets came from the same people who trolled for years leaking super lq snippets of taxi and other requested unreleased songs. I’d be surprised if they leak U&D or HBHG if these songs aren’t already floating around.

i'm trying not to create any expectations of what's leaking or not because of trolls, there's lots of them with charli material and they know how passionate we are about unreleased material, so...

but again, i wish someone like b4u appeared and ended the """fun""" for these people and just leaked everything already

i'm trying not to create any expectations of what's leaking or not because of trolls, there's lots of them with charli material and they know how passionate we are about unreleased material, so...

but again, i wish someone like b4u appeared and ended the """fun""" for these people and just leaked everything already

i rlly miss bloomforyou  :crai:  come back legend!!

I think they main point is not give attention to these trolls. Eventually these songs will start floating around and leak, even if it takes 2/3 years.

With this song everyone talks about the the "big party moment" but the way the build-up just completely dissolves @ 0:55 and moves into the verse is the most breathtaking moment on the album. It just hits somewhere deep. :defeated: :crai: