Fluorine

Charli XCX

Which version of Taxi is the OG mp3 to download? The sped up one or the "normal" speed one?

Also, if some hacker god out there has better when your gone in HQ, even if 128kb, please post. Discord quality is so 2017~

@@Sulfer Ok, so about GNO it's exactly what @@Lukeb told me:

We have ~by order~

The leaked version (with no bridge, which we have the og);

The released version;

The released version from her Youtube channel ~now updated~ (It has an extra "No Boys" on the breakdown before "It's a girls night out" comes back in);

The Pete version that leaked first;

The Pete version leaked by bloom for you (everybody calls it pete demo);

The Tyni version;

AND the most important at all: an edited Pete version with 3 minutes and 41 secs, which is the one you and most people are using as the final, because someone included it at a XCX World fan made edition that everybody downloaded and now is included in almost all the Charli masterposts and trackers. :rip:

Also, about the 5 minutes version with the barbie girl things, it's a fan edit called ''pop 2 extented version'' and it's horrible lol.

Bassically we were missing two versions. The first Pete leaked version and the Youtube one.

7qhp.gif

Edit is not working for me so... Actually the YouTube version is still there and it has 6 "No Boys" in the bridge, and some breaks between them, and not 7 like the one at the streamings. My guess is the YouTube one is an early mix for the final version Lol

7qhp.gif

do u like dance offs?

do u like sippin bubbles?

do u like stayin out til 5 getting into trouble?
what's ur instagram? bout to follow u!

what u doin after this, can i come too?

AnnualHatefulAvians-max-1mb.gif  remember that era (jan 2019) when we only had a 6 second snapchat recording of lucy liu  :toofunny:

Which version of Taxi is the OG mp3 to download? The sped up one or the "normal" speed one?

Also, if some hacker god out there has better when your gone in HQ, even if 128kb, please post. Discord quality is so 2017~

128kbps is the original studio file

320kbps is the file SOPHIE played live*

* not sure if it’s the original SOPHIE file or just edited by the leaker