Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yes I relistened with headphones and it clearly says "Why, Why, I Just shot a Man Down" I stand with what I said Damn my ears are killer

Well I have literally no idea how you are hearing that 

So now that we have a lot xcx world tracks in their final form... What would you add on the "og" tracklist? I have put Boys as "bonus track" so it doesnt bother me and I'd like to add some new song but it admittely flows so well i almost feel sorry to disrupt It. At the same time we have so many classics like Round&Round, Pop The Balloons, Glow, Heartbeat, TKO, Cool enough etc. That I think deserve a spot on the album. I was also thinking of a "Side B" in Rae Jepsen fashion but I am so bad in creating tracklist

I have them organized like this if you're looking for tracklists

IbBgMEL.jpg

8nl2OpX.png

lmaoo this is leading my down an internet rabbit hole- I was curious about who tf Emily Montes is... she has zero credited producers or collaborators credited on her Spotify yet she's definitely being orchestrated by some weirdo giving me a 100 gecs tease? 

anyways I found ha bandcamp and she's signed by some label called Sunligh Records which also has this album https://fuck.bandcamp.com/album/my-ass-is-on-fire which is literally five songs of varying lengths that is the exact same beat on a loop

then I found this YouTube channel which has Emily on it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRWN08bD1b7tuCLy2xKIcNg now I'm lost and confused and I don't know if this is like a new Kero Kero Bonito album or just some reddit incel shitting on the internet. thanks for reading

nice cocc bro

lmaoo this is leading my down an internet rabbit hole- I was curious about who tf Emily Montes is... she has zero credited producers or collaborators credited on her Spotify yet she's definitely being orchestrated by some weirdo giving me a 100 gecs tease? 

anyways I found ha bandcamp and she's signed by some label called Sunligh Records which also has this album https://fuck.bandcamp.com/album/my-ass-is-on-fire which is literally five songs of varying lengths that is the exact same beat on a loop

then I found this YouTube channel which has Emily on it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRWN08bD1b7tuCLy2xKIcNg now I'm lost and confused and I don't know if this is like a new Kero Kero Bonito album or just some reddit incel shitting on the internet. thanks for reading

now THIS is some good food

redline

Does someone got "Cut Like Diamonds"? It's one of her best and her label took it from internet wtf

Done with the games with Taxi tho, can we just forget it? It's obviously that she's just playing w/ us

idc what anyone says, idc what file leaks, the flu vocals on bounce are horrible and I will only ever listen to the other vocals lmao

This!!! The “final” verse vocals need to be replaced with the refined ones and then we would have the perfect one :hooker:

Sounds like an edit, the Kyary line wasn't said in the Jimmy or Nylon performance, she said Thomas instead.

Can anyone explain me about the different versions of bounce? Cause I can't hear any different except for the outro version one and the pop city demo that can be clearly identified between the rest of the demos / final versions.

What's the different lines between all of them?