Fluorine

Charli XCX

One day I got recommended the Famous music video and I was like 14 at the time I think and really liked the song. It was in my tumblr phase so I really liked this kind of bubblegum pop meets grunge sound and aesthetic, but I really became a fan when the Vroom Vroom EP came out and I remember being obsessed with the Exchange songs when I saw the performances on Youtube (That's why I want Hey Boy Hey Girl to finally leak)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

oh

i saw this b4 and its okay but it kinda erases out how good true romance was. obviously it doesnt stand up to hifn, pop2 etc but it's still a great body of work. and the guy kinda delegitimises how forward thinking it was by being so 90s inspired

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i saw this b4 and its okay but it kinda erases out how good true romance was. obviously it doesnt stand up to hifn, pop2 etc but it's still a great body of work. and the guy kinda delegitimises how forward thinking it was by being so 90s inspired

that's what i thought too. I feel like he kinda trashed TR only to prove his point lol

It’s the way she misconstructed and redefined what it meant to convey and obtain the concupiscent anomalistic clearance showing us that idiosyncratic is ebulliently inevitable while simultaneously substantiating the superiority of women when she made Charli.

Literally album of the century.

welp looks like someone has it

the question is... will we ever get it 

time for one of you witchy gays to do some brujeria to get it

honestly i don't think someone has it

all these snippets are never longer than 5 seconds, it can easily be the fanmade instrumental with a lot of filter/confusion going on, the other snippet with vocals sounds awful and it can be from the live performance

unless a real, clean snippet comes out, i highly doubt someone has it, we never heard anything clean about it, just snippets with a lot of noise that we can't hear anything but parts of the instrumental