Fluorine

Charli XCX

just rewatched the blame it on your love music video...what the hell is going on :crossed:

It may be weird, but she did what Lana wouldn’t do with the Love music video.... which is give the gays the representation we deserve!

Charli truly is the best. :krylie:

14417469274.gif

It may be weird, but she did what Lana wouldn’t do with the Love music video.... which is give the gays the representation we deserve!

Charli truly is the best. :krylie:

so true! the diversity and representation is so beautiful and really important. i just feel like the whole alien vibe doesn't fit the song, if it was the exact same concept toned down it would've been more impactful imo

Can someone upload a zip of all the live at emo's for me in like mp3 format, if possible? I still haven't listened and I have no clue what to do with these rar/7z files, lol. I'm too dumb to figure out winzip.  :facepalm:

Can someone upload a zip of all the live at emo's for me in like mp3 format, if possible? I still haven't listened and I have no clue what to do with these rar/7z files, lol. I'm too dumb to figure out winzip. :facepalm:

The program is usually unpacking everything by itself so there shouldn't be a problem but I have a m4a folder

https://mega.nz/folder/5dtBTBiS#QRN0MincUZ6r71WuAhzKGA

Can I get a link to this too pls

https://mega.nz/#

F!YtNDBIZK!xkhfIU kkxs9ZR8ucg6l2yQ

(just delete the spaces in between)