Fluorine

Charli XCX

is coo coo crazy from sucker era ?

It's from true romance era

A question for the culture:

Do we know if there is a final version for 2 Bad/Valiums on Valentine? I love what we have so much but it's obviously incomplete

The open verses are meant to feature artists so ofc there's a final version

Yes. I can do it later!

«Spark and stars are dancing right upon my skin,

I just wanna pull you in»

i think original title of Gasoline is Blow Me Away cause 2 years ago when i made a deal with Musicmafia they sent me a bunch of snippets and there was "Blow Me Away" (two versions). If you want i can post it

i think original title of Gasoline is Blow Me Away cause 2 years ago when i made a deal with Musicmafia they sent me a bunch of snippets and there was "Blow Me Away" (two versions). If you want i can post it

Yes please!! Also what else did they send you?

Omg can you post the 2 snippets?

I wanna know which is v1 and v2.

Yes please!! Also what else did they send you?

there was like 10 snips of diff songs (Types, Rain Over London, Don't Let Me Go, Heartbeat, Blow Me Away v1, Blow Me Away v2 and 4 more haha) 

What batch of songs did Valium on Valentines (?) leak with?? I don’t have that one downloaded for some reason, if anyone has a link I’d really appreciate it!! I don’t recall missing any of these leaks the last few months, but since this one slipped through I’m paranoid that I missed even more songs.

Could someone remind me what’s leaked so far this year?? Not worried about snippets. I’m just trying to organize these leaks in my library today.. it’s such a daunting task. :ohno:

14417469274.gif

The official years of the recent song leaks:

That's The Way We Live: 2014

Wassup - 2015

We Won't Back Down - 2016

Long and Lonely Road - 2014

Kingdom Come - 2015

I Will Follow You - 2013

Genius - 2017

Gasoline (real title is Blow Me Away) - 2014

(@@Vulture you were actually right about this version of Genius being from 2017, sorry  :creep:

follow you is my favorite out of the bunch, True Romance Charli was just another level of excellence  :defeated:

long and lonely road is cute too  :flutter:

blow me away is a bop, the drop >>>  :sluttybunny:

I would never hurt you

A question for the culture:

Do we know if there is a final version for 2 Bad/Valiums on Valentine? I love what we have so much but it's obviously incomplete

IIRC I remember someone saying the song was supposed to have a feature due to how much empty room there is in the song. I think they said there might be a Stefflon Don feature on the final version.

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Genius, Kingdom Come final and WWBD were probably my favorites out of the 9 leaks. The others were okay, except TTWWL, that song was atrocious  :biblio: whoever the guy was on it sounded horrible

Also appreciation post for Purpose cuz it's one of Charli's best songs  :defeated: it rlly should've been on Charli, it'd be cute after WM and before SC. The fact that 1999 was on the album but not Purpose.... there are no words