Fluorine

Charli XCX

so did anyone order one?  :creep:

I did... Livraison entre le 24 et le 26 aout. I will let you know but Fnac is one of the most famous reseller in France, and we have some stores in Italy too, so there shouldnt be any problem. So happy to finally have a physical Copy of pop 2, One of my fave records

Genius, Kingdom Come final and WWBD were probably my favorites out of the 9 leaks. The others were okay, except TTWWL, that song was atrocious  :biblio: whoever the guy was on it sounded horrible

Also appreciation post for Purpose cuz it's one of Charli's best songs  :defeated: it rlly should've been on Charli, it'd be cute after WM and before SC. The fact that 1999 was on the album but not Purpose.... there are no words

I guess they had to make a choice between Purpose and WM, because they are so similar, and they went with WM because it's a lot more radio friendly. What I would have liked between WH and SC is Miss U tho

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

I did... Livraison entre le 24 et le 26 aout. I will let you know but Fnac is one of the most famous reseller in France, and we have some stores in Italy too, so there shouldnt be any problem. So happy to finally have a physical Copy of pop 2, One of my fave records

I guess they had to make a choice between Purpose and WM, because they are so similar, and they went with WM because it's a lot more radio friendly. What I would have liked between WH and SC is Miss U tho

I ordered one too. But someone told me that, that store has put things up for sale that they actually don't have before.

I'm nervous :crai:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

yes I trust them too, but I does feel kinda weird that they'd have it, but let's hope for the best!

7wWWNZV.jpg

Hi everyone.

Just want to explain that all the leaks come from Supervillain on Discord (S̷V̷#1704) who sold these songs to my friends promising that nothing would leak and he would not sell to anyone else, which obviously is lie. 

To give some back info he is hacker and hack Stargate unreleased music and many other producers and singers and songwriters and managers. Florence leaks come from him too selling them.

He hack Lady Gaga team and leak Stupid Love.

He sold Katy Perry new music from Stargate hack which leak last week.

He sold lots other artists private music including Kim Petras and Dua Lipa and Tove Lo which probably leak soon.

He is responsible for many many many crimes which most people know nothing of.... is very sad and scary that someone will do this to vunlerable fans that just want to here more songs from there singers.

If Charli team or Florence team read this and want evidence of hacking and selling me and friends will be happy to help.

There were some Tinashe songs that leaked yesterday as well that had "feat. Supervillain" in the file names so idk if he had anything to do with that but wow. thx for the info