Fluorine

Charli XCX

camilas version of the middle just leaked. do y’all think we’ll ever get charlis

no i dont think so charli xcx songs are very tightly secured

Seeing people sell the yellow vinyl on eBay for $300 is so unfair! Just got the orange one and it sold out after I bought it on her Aussie Warner store. Wish I was awake at 3am or whenever it was when the yellow went on sale.

what’s the current go to song from HIFN?

detonate’s outro still leaves me agape

i finally understand, party 4 u, and enemy are my trinity but i'll listen to literally anything from that album (minus maybe c2.0 unless i rlly feel like listening to the album as a whole)

camilas version of the middle just leaked. do y’all think we’ll ever get charlis

sorry for double post but i rlly want to hear charli and tove's demos for the middle, hopefully they leak. but im not sure given that the song has been out for almost 2 years or so now and the only demo's we've gotten of it are bebe rexha's and now camila cabello's, but since it's charli i'd say we'll probably get it sometime within the next year or so.

preordered the orange version <3 now i just need vroom vroom and true romance for my collection but i'll never forgive myself for picking sucker when true romance was still in stock  :hooker:

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴