Fluorine

Charli XCX

The Dua slander in this thread is quite disgusting I think

Love Dua but the gays overhyped FN. It's quite uninspired but I'm sure the remix album will make up for Its flaws.

DSN, Physical, Hallucinate, Levitating and Cool are amazing though.

wait was this memo real????

2fc3emhpibr41.png?auto=webp&s=3c9b9ffffa

the 5G, elon musk remix, ban on the word "taxi", and sex tape.... nnnnnn 

I think it was just something Charli made as an april fools joke or to hype ppl up for hifn. i rmbr fckyeahcharli posting it on twitter and they usually don't post stuff like this so idk

I think it was just something Charli made as an april fools joke or to hype ppl up for hifn. i rmbr fckyeahcharli posting it on twitter and they usually don't post stuff like this so idk

I thought Charli asked Urmu to upload it and post it? It was on a media file link.

Overspend on LP3.... nnnnnn .... those jet ski rentals really put Atlantic over the edge

Can we talk about that video tho.....it could’ve been so good and cool looking but they really ruined it with Troye and the stunt double that looks nothing like him. It’s laughable to the point that it takes me out of it every time I watch the video.