Fluorine

Charli XCX

it actually makes me so sad how disinterested SOPHIE seems to be from charli/pc music in general  :( she used to always be collaborating with them and it's been years now of her just doing her own thing (aka not releasing any music)

I honestly have no expectations that she'll perform anything charli related but hopefully she'll surprise me!

Still pining for un-remixed Jungle. Idc what anyone says, THAT song is the holy grail of all her un-leaked unreleased.

I genuinely don't think anyone has it. We've tried every single person involved in creating that song over the last 8 years  :crai:

BzhmW.png

plssss this is the charli xcx lanaboards page we want the pop smashes not the same 2017 song remixed into 14 trance tracks... we want another sweden sophie + noonie + charli event

its only been two years since a sophie album y'all, plus she released a remix album only last year. stop being delusional.

feeling conversational today ! what is everybody’s all time favorite unreleased song? i think mine is angry all the time or i wanna be with u

My Top 5 Unreleased are:

- Come To My Party

- Valiums On Valentines

- Hey Boy, Hey Girl

- Pop The Balloons

- WGFU

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

it's the 11th of august 2020...charli boots up her zoom dj set...the screen fades from black to red lights...a special guest Will.i.am appears on screen 'hey lady what's yo name? lemme take your picture baby because i like yo frame'  :flutter:

then you wake up and realize that you slept through the zoom dj set

I genuinely don't think anyone has it. We've tried every single person involved in creating that song over the last 8 years  :crai:

What's so wild to me is when you go way way back into the early pages of the thread there was a moment where someone had a super short LIVE video of the original song posted to YouTube that was shortly deleted after. Not only did nobody save it, but anyone who was able to catch it in time hasn't provided any sort of information even to be like "yeah it was only X seconds long but it kind of sounded like (insert description here)." So just the fact that there ARE people out there who do know what it's supposed to sound like but no one's come forward to give us even a written teaser makes it that much more mysterious.