Fluorine

Charli XCX

What's so wild to me is when you go way way back into the early pages of the thread there was a moment where someone had a super short LIVE video of the original song posted to YouTube that was shortly deleted after. Not only did nobody save it, but anyone who was able to catch it in time hasn't provided any sort of information even to be like "yeah it was only X seconds long but it kind of sounded like (insert description here)." So just the fact that there ARE people out there who do know what it's supposed to sound like but no one's come forward to give us even a written teaser makes it that much more mysterious.

I'm pretty sure the early pages talking about a live Jungle snippet was actually a live snippet of Charli's other song, ''Jungle Time''? people used to think that they're the same song until Jungle Time leaked and they were proven to be different.

I'm pretty sure the early pages talking about a live Jungle snippet was actually a live snippet of Charli's other song, ''Jungle Time''? people used to think that they're the same song until Jungle Time leaked and they were proven to be different.

Never thought about it like that before but I can fully believe that being the actual case.

The other thing I've thought about that makes Jungle so mysterious is how the remix was put out with the Stay Away single, so it technically *was* released, just in a very limited form. But it's so unusual for a remix to come out before the original. My own theory ahead with nothing to back this up, but because that's such a rarity, it almost makes me wonder if original Jungle was potentially planned to be released a single at some point? After all, you don't just release a remix of ANY old song, especially one that no one's heard prior. This makes me believe that the original must've been complete and mastered or at least nearly done, and that there were bigger plans for it. Releasing a whole remix for a song that ends up getting scrapped in the process? Something wonky must've happened in the pipeline.

To be a fly on the wall in the timeline of the decision making process. Even after all these years the absolute mystery of it all just completely blows my mind and if we can't get the recording, an explanation would at least feed some of the hunger.

Never thought about it like that before but I can fully believe that being the actual case.

The other thing I've thought about that makes Jungle so mysterious is how the remix was put out with the Stay Away single, so it technically *was* released, just in a very limited form. But it's so unusual for a remix to come out before the original. My own theory ahead with nothing to back this up, but because that's such a rarity, it almost makes me wonder if original Jungle was potentially planned to be released a single at some point? After all, you don't just release a remix of ANY old song, especially one that no one's heard prior. This makes me believe that the original must've been complete and mastered or at least nearly done, and that there were bigger plans for it. Releasing a whole remix for a song that ends up getting scrapped in the process? Something wonky must've happened in the pipeline.

To be a fly on the wall in the timeline of the decision making process. Even after all these years the absolute mystery of it all just completely blows my mind and if we can't get the recording, an explanation would at least feed some of the hunger.

it's giving very much of a track 10 tease

You know what is so elusive about Jungle is that it was a remix and that Lanaboards doesn't have it yet, we haven't had a leak in seconds. And what is so mysterious is that Picosong went down and then dbree followed but then it came back without a new Charli XCX. I suspect it might have been Jungle but then, nobody has speculated about it before or written a review about the whole ordeal. I've contacted all the people that supposedly worked on it but they can't find the file. I think she might have wanted to release it on True Romance Target Edition but it was scrapped when the label saw how toxic the fanbase was on Lanaboards. They must have thought "nah, somebody is gonna leak it anyway why put in the effort". I think someone should go and tell them it hasn't leaked yet, they need to be aware. This is important for pop history and they need to be aware not everything has leaked yet. I would like a Tommy Cash feature on it and maybe GFOTY.

Jungle (feat. Tommy Cash & GFOTY)  :flutter:

BTW does anyone know why Charli hasn't collabed with GFOTY yet, she's part of PC Music no?

You know what is so elusive about Jungle is that it was a remix and that Lanaboards doesn't have it yet, we haven't had a leak in seconds. And what is so mysterious is that Picosong went down and then dbree followed but then it came back without a new Charli XCX. I suspect it might have been Jungle but then, nobody has speculated about it before or written a review about the whole ordeal. I've contacted all the people that supposedly worked on it but they can't find the file. I think she might have wanted to release it on True Romance Target Edition but it was scrapped when the label saw how toxic the fanbase was on Lanaboards. They must have thought "nah, somebody is gonna leak it anyway why put in the effort". I think someone should go and tell them it hasn't leaked yet, they need to be aware. This is important for pop history and they need to be aware not everything has leaked yet. I would like a Tommy Cash feature on it and maybe GFOTY.

Jungle (feat. Tommy Cash & GFOTY)  :flutter:

BTW does anyone know why Charli hasn't collabed with GFOTY yet, she's part of PC Music no?

girl what?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1