Fluorine

Charli XCX

You know what is so elusive about Jungle is that it was a remix and that Lanaboards doesn't have it yet, we haven't had a leak in seconds. And what is so mysterious is that Picosong went down and then dbree followed but then it came back without a new Charli XCX. I suspect it might have been Jungle but then, nobody has speculated about it before or written a review about the whole ordeal. I've contacted all the people that supposedly worked on it but they can't find the file. I think she might have wanted to release it on True Romance Target Edition but it was scrapped when the label saw how toxic the fanbase was on Lanaboards. They must have thought "nah, somebody is gonna leak it anyway why put in the effort". I think someone should go and tell them it hasn't leaked yet, they need to be aware. This is important for pop history and they need to be aware not everything has leaked yet. I would like a Tommy Cash feature on it and maybe GFOTY.

Jungle (feat. Tommy Cash & GFOTY)  :flutter:

BTW does anyone know why Charli hasn't collabed with GFOTY yet, she's part of PC Music no?

GFOTY literally hates charli lmao it will never happen

+ she left pc music like year ago or more cuz A. G. Cook was to busy doing everything for Charli so he forgot that pc music exist.

GFOTY literally hates charli lmao it will never happen

+ she left pc music like year ago or more cuz A. G. Cook was to busy doing everything for Charli so he forgot that pc music exist.

wait there's beef between charli and polly? any receipts of this?

1 minute ago, HANGINGFROOT said:

Set Me Free appreciation post

to this day I’m still mad how she took all the life & fire out of the demo... the album version always felt so flat to me :noparty: 

still a great song!! 

14417469274.gif

On 8/13/2020 at 5:35 PM, Total TKO said:

wait there's beef between charli and polly? any receipts of this?

i mean there is no evidences, just gfoty tweeting about how her label sucks cuz they dont care about her and it was during the time when ag was working hard with charli on the charli album i think and HD, DLH liked it like and there were some other tweets but like it was all about ag focusing on charli not on his label

17 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

to this day I’m still mad how she took all the life & fire out of the demo... the album version always felt so flat to me :noparty: 

still a great song!! 

I def never felt that way, but now I feel like I need to relisten to the versions and compare. It still remains one of my faves on that album though.

Can we also appreciate the perfection of "Stay Away" and "Lock You Up" plz?