Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, veinsineon said:

Kissed/Slept With? another guy drunk at an afterparty

maybe huck was angry that she didnt release taxi on grammy night, i think he is one of us

1 hour ago, Sis said:

i have a question:

what did she do on grammy night february 2017 that hurt hucky? yall hack her drive so, can we please know what she did on that night.

XXFBoGil.jpg

someone please leak this important information!

there was a rumour about a British female pop star at the Grammys letting guys fuck her for a bit of coke

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

28 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

there was a rumour about a British female pop star at the Grammys letting guys fuck her for a bit of coke

i'm really tired of people going over and over this story. firstly, the story about the singer and the coke is from the january 2016 golden globes - a different time and occasion. secondly, an anonymous gossip site is hardly a verified source of information. telling this story repeatedly does not make it true, but means that more people hear it and accept it blindly. thirdly, this story is very misogynistic and i'm sick of hearing about it

no anger at you @HEARTCORE, just think that there's a different answer to what happened in february 2017 and we'll never know what it is

tumblr_oq5qbhvXRQ1v790vno1_540.png

17 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Agree. It’s for charli and huck to know only, plus that just makes charlis music extra personal for the two of them. Almost like a testament of their relationship progress!

It will be interesting to watch the documentary for HIFN... It seems like there would be some insight into that very point.

1 hour ago, Lauren Bacall said:

i'm really tired of people going over and over this story. firstly, the story about the singer and the coke is from the january 2016 golden globes - a different time and occasion. secondly, an anonymous gossip site is hardly a verified source of information. telling this story repeatedly does not make it true, but means that more people hear it and accept it blindly. thirdly, this story is very misogynistic and i'm sick of hearing about it

golden globes 2016 is the night she wore this:

charli-xcx-at-instyle-and-warner-bros.-2

so honestly i'm choosing to believe it and i think it's top 5 most iconic things she has ever done. literally herstory

Very few artists have ever done this for me but even though Charli released another album, I still go back to previous ones quite a lot.

I still listen to “Charli” all the time and just because HIFN exists (and is good), it doesn’t mean I’m over it... or the mixtapes... or Vroom Vroom.  :toofunny:

That’s talent...

3 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

the way the update is so ugly i don’t even wanna come check this anymore 

i'm literally the opposite, i love the update and will probably go on here more often

4 minutes ago, wahyun said:

i took the ag demo of visions and the stems and made this

not perfect but i liked it

this is very cool. love it

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever