Fluorine

Charli XCX

So, I am currently obsessed with the new Miley Cyrus single, Midnight Sky. And I was thinking back to their live performance of We Can't Stop last year. Would people want a Charli XCX + Miley Cyrus collab?

Also, what would it sound like? Right now, we're in peak autotune-Charli era. Whilst Miley has taken on a rock persona, Charli has dabbled with punk and would probably be capable. But I'm curious as to whether people would want something more like We Can't Stop or something like Midnight Sky?

27 minutes ago, bored said:

So, I am currently obsessed with the new Miley Cyrus single, Midnight Sky. And I was thinking back to their live performance of We Can't Stop last year. Would people want a Charli XCX + Miley Cyrus collab?

Also, what would it sound like? Right now, we're in peak autotune-Charli era. Whilst Miley has taken on a rock persona, Charli has dabbled with punk and would probably be capable. But I'm curious as to whether people would want something more like We Can't Stop or something like Midnight Sky?

It would sound like SMS Bangerz but perfected 

2 hours ago, xcxboy said:

Miss Hannah Diamond

no that’s not true. she wasn’t involved! i don’t remember who edited them but it wasn’t hannah

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

52 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

no that’s not true. she wasn’t involved! i don’t remember who edited them but it wasn’t hannah

Hannah Diamond worked on the shoot with some other people 

43 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Hannah Diamond worked on the shoot with some other people 

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8343646