Fluorine

Charli XCX

Who knows if she still plans to or wants to release new music this year as she had previously stated. HIFN was so good but idk it always felt like something for quarantine and more of an appetizer, not the main dish... But it seems to me that she has completely abandoned that idea. 

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

girls night out is filled with such a vibrant energy. I love that song so much :ohno: I hope she doesn't take it out of the setlist when the pandemic ends and she does live shows again, I've been waiting to hear it for such a long time ):

56 minutes ago, HANGINGFROOT said:

girls night out is filled with such a vibrant energy. I love that song so much :ohno: I hope she doesn't take it out of the setlist when the pandemic ends and she does live shows again, I've been waiting to hear it for such a long time ):

I’m so sad I haven’t seen her do this live yet. I was praying for it during this summers festival set. 

it's been months now and party 4 u still the superior song, the power this song holds is out of this world, just brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopper, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to refferace or not refferace, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it