Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just played how i'm feeling now after a couple weeks of not listening to it. The... power :legend:I could wait two years for another Charli album if it means quality like that.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

19 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

I just played how i'm feeling now after a couple weeks of not listening to it. The... power :legend:I could wait two years for another Charli album if it means quality like that.

Why wait another 2 years when she can whip up quality like that in a matter of weeks :hottie: :nails:

6 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Why wait another 2 years when she can whip up quality like that in a matter of weeks :hottie: :nails:

Right? Quality queen :kris:

But after the release of the album she said she had a lot of psychological issues going on. She can take maybe the triple time she used for how i'm feeling now and just be a little more relaxed with the process, but still delivering bops within short time.

i hope dylan brady is the main producer for her next album. we’ve gotten a sophie album, 3 a.g. albums pretty much and dylan is kinda dominating rn with his music and everything he’s done with charli is gold 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

12 minutes ago, new gods said:

i hope dylan brady is the main producer for her next album. we’ve gotten a sophie album, 3 a.g. albums pretty much and dylan is kinda dominating rn with his music and everything he’s done with charli is gold 

Imagine a claws-like album. GREATNESS :lanahairflip:

1 hour ago, new gods said:

gonna be honest im quite tired of this PC sound... i get that each artist is diverse in their own way but i'd like for someone that isn't reminiscent of stuff she's been releasing for the last three years to produce her next work. the whole loud, autotuned glitchpop is getting tired for me. while i enjoy tracks from this era i feel like its time to move on to a new sound.

xMcVPI7.jpg

8 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

i think she needs to work with lotus iv & bj again :mj2:

some of her best songs are w lotus and noonie :defeated:

i'd personally like to see her work w invisible men again too cuz their collabs have been pretty good too. 5itm and no angel especially were incredible

i can't imagine charli not working with a.g. at this point, she's been working with him on every project since 2016 and she seems to go straight to him every time she wants to make something new so she's probably never gonna separate herself from the pc sound

i love you, but you don't understand me.

55 minutes ago, WGFU XCX said:

personally would love some more ariel rechtshaid or easyfun production! 

OR some sophie a la "in the rain" or "my forever" not the vroom vroom sound but the darker trappy stuff

omg trap charli with sophie beats would be everything