Fluorine

Charli XCX

27 minutes ago, Sis said:

forgot about vroom vroom, iconic ep

i'm a pop2 stan, so and i shit on number 1 angel

I'm a controversial queen.

why would you shit on the record that gave birth to your fave? ungrateful! :smh: 

14417469274.gif

45 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

why would you shit on the record that gave birth to your fave? ungrateful! :smh: 

Ok seriously, I think some of the songs on Number 1 Angel are really iconic like Roll with Me and Lipgloss. I just really hate 3AM (Pull Up) and Drugs for some reason, and I've grown to dislike ILY2, and White Roses was never a favorite of mine.

I like the emo picture on Pop2, she looks mysterious, it has some nice collabs on it (even though some of the songs are not that good, she at least isn't wailing about using drugs) and over all it sounds less rough than Number 1 Angel.

So I continue shitting on Number 1 Angel, I like it less than Charli the album, and think it is overrated.

4 hours ago, Sis said:

Ok seriously, I think some of the songs on Number 1 Angel are really iconic like Roll with Me and Lipgloss. I just really hate 3AM (Pull Up) and Drugs for some reason, and I've grown to dislike ILY2, and White Roses was never a favorite of mine.

I like the emo picture on Pop2, she looks mysterious, it has some nice collabs on it (even though some of the songs are not that good, she at least isn't wailing about using drugs) and over all it sounds less rough than Number 1 Angel.

So I continue shitting on Number 1 Angel, I like it less than Charli the album, and think it is overrated.

that’s clown shit but ok sis 

I don’t get the whole “I have to shit on _____ album to praise _____ album” concept but stay being ~controversial~ if that’s your prerogative :flop:

14417469274.gif

i was listening to MØ / Final Song and imo it sounds so much like something that could go on Charli. like i can hear Charli singing it already. it’s very like White Mercedes and Official to me UGHHHH 

i know you can't leave me alone
i know you can't leave me alone
you got feelings all through your bones
won’t let you get that
won’t let you get that nah
i know feelings all through your bones
won’t let you get that
won’t let you get that :poordat:

20 hours ago, xcxangel said:

hey y'all, just another reminder that Record Store Day is this saturday (29th of august) and Vroom Vroom is getting a repressing.

as far as i know, some participating record stores are posting lists of what vinyl will be available, so you can find said stores through the official website
https://recordstoreday.com/

good luck to y'all

they sell it in poland for 12 dollars, just bought one :)

3 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Did Wanna Get Fucked Up leak? Someone updated the lyrics...

only live recording

14 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

that’s clown shit but ok sis 

I don’t get the whole “I have to shit on _____ album to praise _____ album” concept but stay being ~controversial~ if that’s your prerogative :flop:

this user has yet to post something that actually makes sense :toofloppy:

On 8/26/2020 at 3:09 PM, moonchild13 said:

I hate reissues, so I hope she doesn't re-release the album. If she didn't have the cut songs ready for when the album came out, she better just out them out as standalone singles or save them and rework them for a later project.

I just don't get why artists like to reissue their works with songs they already had before the album's first release.

This bothers me too lowkey if it's just slapped onto the record. However, if it is its own release, I'd be cool with it (BTD/PE sort of vibe).

What if she were to brand it as HIFN (Documentary Edition)? Disc 1 being the standard album, disc 2 being the demos, remixes, etc.

My dream tracklist for a HIFN (Documentary Edition) Disc 2:

1. If I Cried

2.2Hot

3. I Hate All This Gravity

4. Breathe Out

5. Dreams

6. If I Cried (alt. mix)

7. Party 4 U (original demo)

8. Forever (demo)

9. I Finally Understand (demo w/ scrapped verse)

10. and on as remixes. 

I'm sorry I know we get fed with all these leaks but she really needs to make up for True Romance (deluxe). I still hold a grudge for that.