Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

Also bhad bhabie collab was a clean bandit song, so she didn't have much to say, 

Maybe that's true I don't know, I was just making a joke because I don't like some of the collabs she did 

2 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

we only need HBHG and we can die in peace :hdu:

we need HBHG + the unleaked 2018 songs and BIOYL with Stefflon to die in peace :creep:

bIZyMFi.gif

So the new High on Helium version is FIRE, but WGFU seems so meh to me. I don't get the hype for that track, never liked the live version and this leak has nothing special imo either. But what I DO wanna hear is the loads of 2018 unleaked songs she still have there.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

vroom vroom merch release today, vv was meant to be a teaser for xcx world. this can only mean one thing... there is going to be a vv EP 2.0 dropping next week. which means that xcx world is finally being released next month. no it’s true it’s true :crossed:

soo umm i don't usually post here i only read the thread daily but...

since the immaterial instrumental leaked the other day i manically mixed a mashup of Immaterial & pink diamond 

and i thought you guys would enjoy it tehe...i'm not a pro at this btw i make music for fun so let me know what you think she's here for tips 

here it is: 

Oh and i also tried to make a quick cover for the mashup

i was trying to make a 2099 single cover inspired on except i ended up with this mess 

llwRIyu.jpg 

1 hour ago, blameitonme said:

vroom vroom merch release today, vv was meant to be a teaser for xcx world. this can only mean one thing... there is going to be a vv EP 2.0 dropping next week. xcx world is finally being released next month.

i love this

will this mark the return of bicassie?

2 hours ago, blameitonme said:

vroom vroom merch release today, vv was meant to be a teaser for xcx world. this can only mean one thing... there is going to be a vv EP 2.0 dropping next week. which means that xcx world is finally being released next month. no it’s true it’s true :crossed:

Pretty unlikely to happen, but let's dream ddddd.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: