Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, makeitsticky said:

sooo whats the t?? which version of this new helium leak is the right one?? 2:40 or 2:25???????????????????????

Isn't 2:40 THE one? I think the other one is just cut at the end - but I didn't really pay attention.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, entitledbrat said:

soo umm i don't usually post here i only read the thread daily but...

since the immaterial instrumental leaked the other day i manically mixed a mashup of Immaterial & pink diamond 

and i thought you guys would enjoy it tehe...i'm not a pro at this btw i make music for fun so let me know what you think she's here for tips 

here it is: 

Oh and i also tried to make a quick cover for the mashup

i was trying to make a 2099 single cover inspired on except i ended up with this mess 

llwRIyu.jpg 

This really shows off Charli’s vocals. It gives me Click Pose vibes. 

2 hours ago, Moon River said:

Is that a threat?

Isn't Bicassie featured on Party 4 U demo? Didn't A.G. Cook delete Bicassie's vocals because they didn't have permission to use it.

6 hours ago, makeitsticky said:

sooo whats the t?? which version of this new helium leak is the right one?? 2:40 or 2:25???????????????????????

Someone said the 2:25 version is the official and that the 2:40 version was edited to be slowed down. But idk if this is true. ??‍♂️

hiii

sorry to bother y'all buuut

I spend the last couple days making this remix of 7 years!

it starts as a piano ballad then it turns into kind of a bop at the second verse 

i think im proud of it!

in case u listen to it I hope you enjoy it!:heart:

tenor.gif?itemid=7842076 "don't worry baby"

hopefully gonna pick up a  copy of the clear vroom vroom vinyl ep record store day drop tomorrow morning at my local record store :flutter:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I called my local record shop and they said due to miss Rona, a lot of record stores will be selling Record Store Day releases online. Does anyone have a link for where we can buy the gorgina Vroom Vroom clear vinyl online?? 

3 minutes ago, Georgiefruit said:

I called my local record shop and they said due to miss Rona, a lot of record stores will be selling Record Store Day releases online. Does anyone have a link for where we can buy the gorgina Vroom Vroom clear vinyl online?? 

i bought mine off discogs.com, but i know a lot of stores have limited supply. good luck!