Fluorine

Charli XCX

this is actually INSANE how quickly they are selling out. been looking at every website and all but two are sold out and the only two I can find keep crashing :defeated:

edit: after 40 minutes of constantly refreshing the page, I got one!! Go get those coins charles!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

My local record store had ONE left and the girl up at the front said “some ppl deserve it ykno” and went and got it for me!! my whole ass day was literally just made Idek ha but she thinks I deserve this vinyl which is the sweetest thing ever :wub:

Had to wait in line since 4:45 AM for longer than 3 hours this morning and was still only 12th/13th in line but was able to snatch the very last copy of vroom vroom clear vinyl EP from my local record store :flutter: it’s gonna look so good framed with my autographed 2016 signed jacket :wub:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

On 8/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, new gods said:

delicious is one of the best songs on pop 2 but every time i hear no beats by dre but beats by your father it ruins the entire vibe

Tommy Cash is just an embarrassment, I would take a Bhad Bhabie feature over that puta any day. He ruined Click as well, thank god for the Slayyyter version. 

why does Charli always work with the WORST male rappers like there are so many talented men out there and yet she chooses Tommy and Mykki Blanco- :rollin:

nice cocc bro

4 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Tommy Cash is just an embarrassment, I would take a Bhad Bhabie feature over that puta any day. He ruined Click as well, thank god for the Slayyyter version. 

why does Charli always work with the WORST male rappers like there are so many talented men out there and yet she chooses Tommy and Mykki Blanco- :rollin:

mama this take is garbage, tommy and mykki are excellence

1 minute ago, CallMyCELLY said:

mama this take is garbage, tommy and mykki are excellence

Mykki's verse on Femmebot is probably one of my bottom 5 moments in music ever. It's such a shame because Charles and Dorian BODIED that track and then Mykki just shits all over it :poordat:

nice cocc bro