Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 9/6/2020 at 7:19 AM, Its Charli Baby said:

thinking about how hbhg is sitting in someone's hard drive, probably never to see the light of day:crai:

if someone one has HBHG it definitely will leak someday... even WHFU leaked

bIZyMFi.gif

i was at a house party a couple of weeks ago and one of the guys there was friends with twiggy, and hangs out with her and charli when he's in LA.

we allegedly had a full 10 minute conversation about charli.

i don't remember a single thing that we talked about because i was enjoying many things that night, but my friend told me that it was a very heated convo :toofunny:

17 hours ago, xcxangel said:

i was at a house party a couple of weeks ago and one of the guys there was friends with twiggy, and hangs out with her and charli when he's in LA.

we allegedly had a full 10 minute conversation about charli.

i don't remember a single thing that we talked about because i was enjoying many things that night, but my friend told me that it was a very heated convo :toofunny:

a house party...in this climate....

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

13 hours ago, veinsineon said:

Really wish we could’ve found out what that whole Slay Em campaign was about... and why she snuck a folder titled XCX_W0RlD_Dr09 in the pic

wasn’t slay em promo for assassination nation? i remember other artists posted similar stuff. as for xcx world ..... we’ll never know 

14 hours ago, veinsineon said:

Really wish we could’ve found out what that whole Slay Em campaign was about... and why she snuck a folder titled XCX_W0RlD_Dr09 in the pic

It was probably related to her 2018 YouTube web-series called XCX World

Also, Slay 'Em was in promotion of Assassination Nation as someone said.

24 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

do we have some pictures of the slay em campaign? charli removed all her old posts

Could Charli's New Instagram Post Hint At Album Release Date? - xcxheads

Additionally ; I knew the campaign was Assassination Nation related... but I can't help but wonder what the folder is for.
Like @Tulips said it could probably have just been for her tour vlogs, but I will always be inquisitive of the "Dr09" and what that meant.