Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 hours ago, vodkaa said:

LOVE HIFN, every song. it's made me a real fan of hers. currently overwhelmed. which other tracks give off that sad, but imma party vibe? wanna get to those first from her prev records. 

Vodkaa sis I’m so proud. :oprah:Welcome to the beautiful ugly world of being a charli  stan!!

i would recommend 

Gone

February 2017

White Mercedes

Blame It On U

Backseat

Track 10

1 Night

& After The Afterparty

as for unreleased if you ever decide to check some stuff out similar to the examples above here’s a few ;

Spoiler

Bottles

I Wanna Be With U

Bounce

Can You Hear Me?
Waterfall

Deadstream

Tears & Tantrums
Let U Down

My Type

Liquor

Purpose

I'm constantly trying to sort out my Charli folders, anyone knows what number demo/version is this Bounce (maybe an edit) ? https://dbree.org/v/8785f5

It doesn't seem to match any of the files i previously had.

1.It's a solo

2.It has "bounces" all over in the intro and in the bridges after chorus at  0:58-1:22 , 2:11- 2:35 etc...(like in Thomas version)

3.Vocals are clear not flu-sounding (like in Kyary vers.)

4."bounces" at 0:37 , 0:58 , 1:47  ,2:58 etc have multi-voices (again like in Thomas vers.) 

5.She mentions Kyary in the outro

22 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Vodkaa sis I’m so proud. :oprah:Welcome to the beautiful ugly world of being a charli  stan!!

i would recommend 

Gone

February 2017

White Mercedes

Blame It On U

Backseat

Track 10

1 Night

& After The Afterparty

as for unreleased if you ever decide to check some stuff out similar to the examples above here’s a few ;

Reveal hidden contents

Bottles

I Wanna Be With U

Bounce

Can You Hear Me?
Waterfall

Deadstream

Tears & Tantrums
Let U Down

My Type

Liquor

Purpose

skdnsjncssofsofn hahahahaha but why is it an ugly world? u know what i don't wanna know just yet. 

I love Gone and Feb 2017 heard those before, amazing. I'll put em in w the others another user just reco'd me thank you ty ty. Imma hold off on the unreleased for now gotta say, I wanna get a feel of what she's released on spotify first :omfg2: but, noted thanks! 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, Heartmachine said:

“Yeah I can see it in your eyes KNOW YOU FEEL THE SAME, million dollar babe trippin on it like PRO-PAAANEEE..... (BEAUTIFUL)” :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

if i don't see one of these kind of posts from you at least once a week i just assume that week is shite 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

11 minutes ago, lets ride said:

I think visions was track 11 for a reason. 

It’s always been linked to Track 10 and February 2017 for me, but it wasn’t until a couple months ago that I rationalized the number of songs. 

She’s just constantly growing as a person and I think HIFN helped her find closure. If her upcoming music is new territory, it makes sense she’d try to shed the ‘mixtape’ label and cap off the decade with something indefinable. visions as track 11 is *peak* chef’s kiss imo. It’s about possibility and acceptance and love and faith and though the melodies sound melancholy, you can hear she truly has... visions and is ready

I mean shes always said she considered N1A and Pop 2 to be albums and that she considered the line between mixtape and album to be pretty non-existent, but it just bothers me that they're differentiated because to me they very much occupy the same space.  

20 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

I mean shes always said she considered N1A and Pop 2 to be albums and that she considered the line between mixtape and album to be pretty non-existent, but it just bothers me that they're differentiated because to me they very much occupy the same space.  

If anything, more work was put into the “mixtapes” than the impromptu album :cuteface:

15 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Of course. I think ‘mixtape’ is derogatory if anything, they’re better than most albums. But undeniably, N1A and Pop 2 were exploratory in both sound and experiences whereas HIFN was a post-Charli release in a post-concert world, so I think she wanted to make clear that she ain’t a mixtape girl no more. 

11 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

Guys help me, what is the difference between the bounce flu vocals and the normal ones, like i still don't get it

like the one without the flu are clearer and her voice just sounds better?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

10 hours ago, Sulfer said:

I'm constantly trying to sort out my Charli folders, anyone knows what number demo/version is this Bounce (maybe an edit) ? https://dbree.org/v/8785f5

It doesn't seem to match any of the files i previously had.

1.It's a solo

2.It has "bounces" all over in the intro and in the bridges after chorus at  0:58-1:22 , 2:11- 2:35 etc...(like in Thomas version)

3.Vocals are clear not flu-sounding (like in Kyary vers.)

4."bounces" at 0:37 , 0:58 , 1:47  ,2:58 etc have multi-voices (again like in Thomas vers.) 

5.She mentions Kyary in the outro

It’s just a fan made edit combining the version with the bounce drop with the kyary Demo, you can tell cause the volume drops at the drop

14 hours ago, lets ride said:

Of course. I think ‘mixtape’ is derogatory if anything, they’re better than most albums. But undeniably, N1A and Pop 2 were exploratory in both sound and experiences whereas HIFN was a post-Charli release in a post-concert world, so I think she wanted to make clear that she ain’t a mixtape girl no more

Nah, she probably just made it an album so that she can leave her current label asap lol

40 minutes ago, CyberKid said:

Nah, she probably just made it an album so that she can leave her current label asap lol

Does her contract have a rule demanding 11 songs for an ‘album’ ? Not sure why that would make a difference 

19 hours ago, KillForLove said:

Idk why its bothers me so much that N1A and Pop 2 are mixtapes but HIFN is an album but it does.

I mean Charli considers them albums, just the label didn't wanna fund them, I'd rather have them as mixtapes though, rather than not at all.

37 minutes ago, bored said:

I mean Charli considers them albums, just the label didn't wanna fund them, I'd rather have them as mixtapes though, rather than not at all.

agree. i'd rather them not be labelled as mixtapes rather than them never be released and locked in someone's hard drive forever

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Please keep Dylan Brady away from the new Charli Record... I know he’s doing great things right now but he’s operating on the same landscape that charli helped build. She doesn’t need to rehash her style. She needs to keep expanding it!