Fluorine

Charli XCX

10 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Why would you even try to profit off of [multiple] someone else’s hard work like that? And for such a ridiculous price? 

I originally got an extra made for my 'friend' - they then told me they didn't want it after all but I'd spent the £105 or so on getting it made, so listed it at that price+eBay fees just to try and make it back.  I can't help what others bidded it up to.  Believe me if I was *trying* to profit I'd have got multiple made, wasn't my intention at all, just a sh*tty Twitter mutual who backed out after I'd paid for a copy to be made for him.

14 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

In other words beevinyl charges $135 for one custom vinyl???!?!? Maybe I’m reconsidering getting XCX World pressed :biblio:

I don't want to derail the thread but I didn't get the sleeve or inserts done there (as they don't do spined sleeves) but I cannot fault their vinyl!

1 hour ago, veinsineon said:

Why would you even try to profit off of [multiple] someone else’s hard work like that? And for such a ridiculous price? 

I hate to break it to you but the only reason we have 14 is because someone sold the files for ~$100 and then left the link up for the rest of us to find. Also people sell unreleased all the time. I don't think this person is trying to profit off of this besides just selling a copy, otherwise that would be a great way to get sued by her label if they had dozens pressed and were selling.

2 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

Just got Charli XCX - Walk Like an Egyptian cover from SUCKER era 

leak it or go away nobody cares that you want attention 

how quickly y’all love to forget that Elle has said MULTIPLE times that advertising trades of unleaked material is not allowed here :smh: 
and don’t lie saying that’s not what you were doing - “hey guys I have an unleaked song!!” We can read between the lines 

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

leak it or go away nobody cares that you want attention 

how quickly y’all love to forget that Elle has said MULTIPLE times that advertising trades of unleaked material is not allowed here :smh: 
and don’t lie saying that’s not what you were doing - “hey guys I have an unleaked song!!” We can read between the lines 

I’m not advertising it, trading it etc, I just thought it would be useful information to know it exists as I didn’t until yesterday