Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Let's not forget that they have scrobbled dozens of fake Melanie song titles. Probably from other artists too. the cover could be real yeah, but just putting that out there 

Except I leaked a snippet of one of her tracks and y’all got so bitter

7 hours ago, Pasta said:

Well you are right for some things but I think if you believe that he's breaking rules you should just report/warn him and not give him attention by responding because that is literally what he wants.

And I got kind of annoyed with your post saying that hoarding unreleased music means you aren't a real fan because there's often good reasons for people keeping stuff like that to themself, like if they don't want to get in legal trouble lol and I think if people work on getting these songs themselves they get to decide what to do with them.

They could be lying, or telling the truth about this cover idk, but I still think that the forum is doing too much on a person who probably is trolling and it's not that serious to cause all of this drama. But I don't want to argue, so we should maybe end this here. Hope you have a good day.

I agree with some of your points as well. From my personal experience as a mod here for years, people respond more to verbal warnings than just giving them a warning point. 

for me it was less about hoarding unleaked songs and more about the fact he’s continued to break a rule that Elle has reminded him of - users are not supposed to advertise / brag / attempt to trade unleaked material. I don’t care if people keep their leaks to themselves, but when they wave it in everyone’s face that they’ve got material with obvious intent to trade - that’s when I’m going to speak up. 

My intent is not to argue either, just to verbalize rules that have already been set in place by the admin of this website. Maybe I do so in an aggressive way, but most people don’t seem to respond or respect when Elle asks them nicely. & she does way too much for this forum for me to be okay seeing a member completely disregard her warning to them. I wish you well all the same! & sorry if it seemed my aggression was towards you - it’s entirely on the member ignoring Elle’s warning. 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, StillTheLouvre said:

what if she doesn't get a top 40 hit with her "sell out" song ???

I mean... 1999 was basically engineered to smash but It didn't. The video, the production: there's everything you need for a hit. 

She doesn't mean It in a literal way anyway, we know our fave troll lol