Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, Sucker said:

i hate when charli makes us excited about shit that probably won't happen...... i want heartbreaks & earthquakes pt II now

Idk she's usually pretty good about following through on her promises (except when her label was holding XCX World but that really wasn't her fault)

No offense meant but when charli announces stuff I just know I’m excited for whatever she does so I take it with a grain of salt. She may have made us excited for something that may have not come in the past, but everything she’s served us inbetween until now has been a serve so whatever she does I know I will be e-ting UP :popcorn:

44 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

No offense meant but when charli announces stuff I just know I’m excited for whatever she does so I take it with a grain of salt. She may have made us excited for something that may have not come in the past, but everything she’s served us inbetween until now has been a serve so whatever she does I know I will be e-ting UP :popcorn:

tea like i love her but i won't take anything serious until there's an official announcement... like with the janet album, h&e part 2, hifn deluxe/side b.... they're all cute concepts but i won't get my hopes up

22 minutes ago, WGFU XCX said:

tea like i love her but i won't take anything serious until there's an official announcement... like with the janet album, h&e part 2, hifn deluxe/side b.... they're all cute concepts but i won't get my hopes up

Yup! And the less boxes she has to try and fit into the more likely we are to get random cool stuff like HIFN :excited:

this might be a bit weird, but I just wanted to know for clarification. got my copy of the yellow vinyl from the Euro store (which hey, they've still got the yellow in stock buy it if u were wondering!) but it said on there that there are 3000 copies, opposed to the 1k on the US store? the Euro warner's a legit store and etc. right? I just wanna make sure that I'm getting the yellow and it's not like. too good to be true. already paid, but yeah, lol. 

still top 3: 

anthems 
p4u 
enemy

UV/Honeymoon

4 hours ago, StillTheLouvre said:

lets investigate this

I doubt it’s a new solo song, but she could be filming a video for a feature song but being the lead, like a diplo feature she’ll debut next weekend at Pitchfork.