Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 8/20/2018 at 5:11 PM, lonely lonely night said:

ok i need to be caught up. so as of the moment we think come to my party is the next and potentially last monthly single, and taxi looks like it will be a sophie release with charli as a feature. is another mixtape happening, and is party for you seriously not being released? if not i will literally degrade myself to acquire that file

reflecting..

5 hours ago, XCX1999 said:

well people have the stems so the '2018 version' could easily just be a stem edit, same goes for the 'sophie version'

plsss i swear i've heard that "people have the stems" a million times, like where's the proof or are yall just sayin' shit

xMcVPI7.jpg

1 hour ago, VegaXCX said:

Waiting on mine to ship! Had to order from the European store, US was sold out. 

no I totally get u, I had to get mine from there too, but I remember ordering it like a week ago or something. ur's is probably gonna soon tho gl gl! it looks so niceeeeee 

UV/Honeymoon

4 hours ago, vodkaa said:

. .. .  she came. EykDLy7.jpg 

Reveal hidden contents

:excited::excited::oop::excited::kris::giggle::beyonce::oprah::candy::smile:

fuck this is such a pretty vinyl color but I do have to say the orange has this pinkish tone to it that is great and very unique too damn I need to get this variant if the ebay/discogs prices ever drop some

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

On 9/24/2020 at 6:54 PM, JamiDelRey said:

fuck this is such a pretty vinyl color but I do have to say the orange has this pinkish tone to it that is great and very unique too damn I need to get this variant if the ebay/discogs prices ever drop some

wait did u say pink? bc. I might have to get 1 now too. its a lot more yellow when it's not on top of the black sleeve, it's so pretty. i'm gonna have to check on the orange one nowwww what. try getting em quick. I feel like they're just gonna get more expensive like w N1A/Pop 2 

the euro warner music store site should have them still. 

UV/Honeymoon

9 hours ago, abombnd said:

plsss i swear i've heard that "people have the stems" a million times, like where's the proof or are yall just sayin' shit

i have the stems too, there's an unused wet vocal stem where she goes like:

CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM TO MY PARTY WAH!!! PUSSY WET, SNAIL TRAIL iN THE GARDEN! SMOKING HOT GIRLS IN BIKINIS, HUCK SIZZLING THE SAUSAGES ON THE 'CUE, CUPCAKKE ON THIS TRACK! WHAT THE FUCK IS UUUUUUPPPP?! EH EH EH EX CEE EX

13 minutes ago, Sis said:

i have the stems too, there's an unused wet vocal stem where she goes like:

CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM TO MY PARTY WAH!!! PUSSY WET, SNAIL TRAIL iN THE GARDEN! SMOKING HOT GIRLS IN BIKINIS, HUCK SIZZLING THE SAUSAGES ON THE 'CUE, CUPCAKKE ON THIS TRACK! WHAT THE FUCK IS UUUUUUPPPP?! EH EH EH EX CEE EX

please shut up

10 hours ago, abombnd said:

People got the stems off scamming her engineer, it's how people got the song in the first place