Fluorine

Charli XCX

isn't the reason why we have a ton bounce demos cause they're all just stem edits? the first demo of CTMP that leaked had weird mixing which could explain it being poorly mixed from stems. plus we have the version of good girls with a different vocal take, a version without the drum stem, and the instrumental. 

9 hours ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Oh, hell no. 19 songs, 30 minutes? What kind of joke is that? Besides... Calabria... girl I-

I would have preferred to have breathe out, 2hot, i hate all this gravity and the rest of the outtakes as an EP. Wouldn't it have been better than... this?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

Oh, hell no. 19 songs, 30 minutes? What kind of joke is that? Besides... Calabria... girl I-

I would have preferred to have breathe out, 2hot, i hate all this gravity and the rest of the outtakes as an EP. Wouldn't it have been better than... this?

It's a set recording not a remix album. 

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

ok i dont wanna bring up [redacted] again, but remember when Queen Lizzy leaked via that church recording website LMAOOOOOO good times:flutter:

:w8ing:

5 hours ago, Pasta said:

People got the stems off scamming her engineer, it's how people got the song in the first place

this still doesn't really mean anything though... it wasn't included in any if those drafts that leaked just like taxi and no angel, we still have zero proof anyone actually has the stems lol. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

3 minutes ago, abombnd said:

this still doesn't really mean anything though... it wasn't included in any if those drafts that leaked just like taxi and no angel, we still have zero proof anyone actually has the stems lol. 

The stems were played in Discord voice call lol, also the song leaked around the same time as XCX World songs such as Down Like Woah, Queen Lizzy, etc

26 minutes ago, Pasta said:

The stems were played in Discord voice call

?? this still doesn't mean anything i could literally be like "Ong someone playeded hey buoys heys girl in diskord voise call" and it would have the same credibility 

unless there's like, an actual recording.. but it seems like nobody has one of those either, so lmfao

xMcVPI7.jpg

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

I'm really scared for this new era. The whole "Top40" thing is worrying. If she makes boring, generic radio fodder im unstanning for the era.

i can totally see charli doing something so over the top ironic and poking fun at the boring, gerenic radio top 40 while doing so