Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

I'm really scared for this new era. The whole "Top40" thing is worrying. If she makes boring, generic radio fodder im unstanning for the era.

Imagine taking Charli serious like that sdffsf

She just released HIFN, you really think she'd switch from that to "Top40 boring, generic, radio music"?

She's totally trolling, she's gonna come with something great

12 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I'm really scared for this new era. The whole "Top40" thing is worrying. If she makes boring, generic radio fodder im unstanning for the era.

I think that she’s approaching it in an ironic sense 

1 hour ago, abombnd said:

?? this still doesn't mean anything i could literally be like "Ong someone playeded hey buoys heys girl in diskord voise call" and it would have the same credibility unless there's like, an actual recording.. but it seems like nobody has one of those either, so lmfao

Well alright but Im sure several people can back me up how the CTMP stems were played, people also had stems of GNO which a snippet recording leaked a while ago. It's pretty believable that people have the stems when we know XCX World stuff came from scamming her engineer for stems and also it would explain why the leaked file has really bad mixing/mastering 

7 hours ago, StillTheLouvre said:

isn't the reason why we have a ton bounce demos cause they're all just stem edits? the first demo of CTMP that leaked had weird mixing which could explain it being poorly mixed from stems. plus we have the version of good girls with a different vocal take, a version without the drum stem, and the instrumental. 

Can you link me to the 2 different good girls vocal takes? I never knew this. :troll:

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

Charli? Boring? Two words that don’t belong in the same sentence...

so she's gonna serve a conceptual album about being the biggest popstar of the world or something and she's gonna make a parody of the industry yuh yuh

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

so she's gonna serve a conceptual album about being the biggest popstar of the world or something and she's gonna make a parody of the industry yuh yuh

finally kim petras and britney collab :flutter:

2 hours ago, White Dress said:

Sarah Paulson AHS GIF - SarahPaulson AHS AmericanHorrorStory - Discover &  Share GIFs

me if she does end up doing that. listening over and over again until my brains likes it :flop:

she spent all of the CHARLI era talking about how making hits doesn’t make her happy and she won’t do it again. this album is going to be a persona, charli has literally no reason to *actually* sell out. 

she’s the biggest troll ever, if y’all thinks she’s being genuine....no  :hooker: