Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, RafaelSolimaXx said:

how i'm feeling now is really obviously influenced by halsey's more experimental/PC musicesque songs like "ghost", "castle", "nightmare" (which influenced rina sawayama), etc :D. it's sad that you guys can't see it, halsey's been carrying the music industry for a lot of people since day 1 :smile2::D the Charli album also sounds like badlands throwaways but im not even gonna mention that :smile2:

please tell me you're being sarcastic bc it's really hard to tell :flop:

21 minutes ago, RafaelSolimaXx said:

how i'm feeling now is really obviously influenced by halsey's more experimental/PC musicesque songs like "ghost", "castle", "nightmare" (which influenced rina sawayama), etc :D. it's sad that you guys can't see it, halsey's been carrying the music industry for a lot of people since day 1 :smile2::D the Charli album also sounds like badlands throwaways but im not even gonna mention that :smile2:

i love you

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

20 minutes ago, Sis said:

Yeah, you just convinced Lanaboards that that is not real.

:lmao:

But I knew of course, official HQ mix is on my desktop:w8ing:

yawn can you find a new way to troll like stanning halsey or something

1 hour ago, Sis said:

But I knew of course, official HQ mix is on my desktop. :w8ing:

prove it :<

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, RafaelSolimaXx said:

I'm gonna show u the door sis

The way she made a song titled 'Ebola' and it lowkey slaps

fd7a7b729895e1632539e3d39f83bf34.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

2 hours ago, FVCKYOUSUCKER said:

wow its almost like people can replicate sophie's production style thanks to serum and her sample pack

the clips her voice saying "waiting for" are what convinced me it was real not the instrumental part. it sounds too clear to be from the live versions. but i still could be wrong.

34 minutes ago, StillTheLouvre said:

the clips her voice saying "waiting for" are what convinced me it was real not the instrumental part. it sounds too clear to be from the live versions. but i still could be wrong.

yeah that part is confusing me. she sounds a bit weird in that snippet so i think its a spliced vocal snippet or something of already leaked acapellas because it sounds so weird but i honestly dont know.

14 hours ago, WGFU XCX said:

do y'all think those hbhg snippets are real or just really messy edits from the exchange show

Imagine being a clown and investing some hours just try to make believe US that this clown has HBHG... 

I think some of the other ones here are right.

If someone would have it, probably would have already share a better snippet.

I even got dmed once in a popular leak site about hbhg and if I wanted to buy it.

I said, sure but send me a snippet and I never got an answer back...

12 hours ago, wahyun said:

like 99.9% of the hbhg snippets that leaks are always in this awful noisy 1sec quality, we never got a real good snippet that doesn't sound like an edit or an speaker exploding

Yeah... That's the first reason they are fake.

You guys need to remember when both R&R and Taxi were teased for ages, at least the mean guys who had it shared some good quality snippets or at least we can hear it was legit...

9 hours ago, Sis said:

But I knew of course, official HQ mix is on my desktop. :w8ing:

The only thing on your desktop is the number of your psychiatric facility you're into...

Call them and gtfo here you clown