Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Watch her get pregnant and scrap every project she had in mind. 

:deadbanana:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 hours ago, nuclear angel said:

leak your profile pic

YESSSSS, it's about time someone leaks the full pop 2 photoshoot, like they did with number 1 angel 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

6 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

If Charli guest judges rpdr the gays will have truly won... literally my 2 favorite things :crai: 

also if she covers a Janet song it HAS to be Nasty :grinds: 

she's rumoured to be guest judging on season 13 or UK season 2

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

3 minutes ago, Its Charli Baby said:

she's rumoured to be guest judging on season 13 or UK season 2

I think she’s been in the US since the UK series started filming. It’s supposed to start filming again soon but I can’t see why she would leave America right now since she’s been there for so long. 

43 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

I think she’s been in the US since the UK series started filming. It’s supposed to start filming again soon but I can’t see why she would leave America right now since she’s been there for so long. 

reddit isn't sure if it's UK season 2 or Season 13. UK2 started filming in March and got 4 episodes in before they had to stop production because of rona. She could have judged one of the 4 they filmed. S13 finished filming about a month ago and they film in LA where Charli is living rn so she could have guest judged an episode of the US version. I personally think it's Season 13 that she's going to be on. I'm excited for either because it's my favourite show

:sluttybunny:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

4 hours ago, Its Charli Baby said:

reddit isn't sure if it's UK season 2 or Season 13. UK2 started filming in March and got 4 episodes in before they had to stop production because of rona. She could have judged one of the 4 they filmed. S13 finished filming about a month ago and they film in LA where Charli is living rn so she could have guest judged an episode of the US version. I personally think it's Season 13 that she's going to be on. I'm excited for either because it's my favourite show

:sluttybunny:

Yeah I was thinking Season 13 too. They are also filming All Stars 6 so it could be that. I hope they lip sync to Unlock It. I also hope it’s linked to some future promo!

https://wi.to/020bf55311f3151f

ok so someone posted this snippet on leakthis and it's labeled as "unknow - drama" and i was wondering if anyone could help me find out who this is cause it kinda sounds like something charli would do and i'm lowkey in love with this snippet

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

8 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

It’s a N1A kind of day.... and when Babygirl starts I can’t even keep a straight face because I know the serotonin boost is comingggg 

Nothing ever talked to me in such a cosmic level than this utterance :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: