Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, charli bby said:

idk how many of you know ultra naté, but a Charli cover of the song Free would blow my mind 

OH no please... This and show me love by Robyn S should be left on the past...

9 hours ago, drewby said:

In what country? :toofunny: Latvia? Certainly not the US or UK

Kings & Queens is huge in the US and UK right now, and climbing on the charts. I literally hear that song everywhere (Speaking as a UK person). Not sure why we're talking about Ava Max and her chart success in the Charli XCX thread though

9 hours ago, drewby said:

in italy she's big as well... lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Whoops, I didn't realize The Netherlands and Italy were major music markets. Oh wait...

3 hours ago, Tulips said:

Kings & Queens is huge in the US and UK right now, and climbing on the charts. I literally hear that song everywhere (Speaking as a UK person). Not sure why we're talking about Ava Max and her chart success in the Charli XCX thread though

If we're considering a mid 30s chart placement as 'huge' then all my faves are runaway successes

Anyway, someone @ me when something leaks since it's all the thread has become good for in the last two years

BzhmW.png

2 minutes ago, drewby said:

Whoops, I didn't realize The Netherlands and Italy were major music markets. Oh wait...

If we're considering a mid 30s chart placement as 'huge' then all my faves are runaway successes

Why u got some kinda attitude? U sound bitter as hell lmao

XPo3CNC.jpg

3 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

Why u got some kinda attitude? U sound bitter as hell lmao

Ava's music is just straight up trash. An untalented girl that people gassed up online for her 2010 C-list pop homages

Anyway, back to the real reason we're here... the forward thinking pop chanteuse Miss Charlene

BzhmW.png

13 minutes ago, drewby said:

Whoops, I didn't realize The Netherlands and Italy were major music markets. Oh wait... If we're considering a mid 30s chart placement as 'huge' then all my faves are runaway successes Anyway, someone @ me when something leaks since it's all the thread has become good for in the last two years

You sound really angry, what did Ava Max do to you? and for the US, they said that it's climbing not that it's already huge there. I have seen how it's been climbing on the charts so I think it might be a hit there in the future.

The song is already huge in the UK though, I'm another UKer (lol) and I hear that song all the time as well

11 hours ago, drewby said:

21 minutes ago, drewby said:

Whoops, I didn't realize The Netherlands and Italy were major music markets. Oh wait... If we're considering a mid 30s chart placement as 'huge' then all my faves are runaway successes Anyway, someone @ me when something leaks since it's all the thread has become good for in the last two years

16 minutes ago, drewby said:

Ava's music is just straight up trash. An untalented girl that people gassed up online for her 2010 C-list pop homages Anyway, back to the real reason we're here... the forward thinking pop chanteuse Miss Charlene

Ok but why are you so angry and why has this entire page been about Ava Max.. the Angels must be bored

Always aiming paper airplanes

32 minutes ago, Alphabet City said:

Ok but why are you so angry and why has this entire page been about Ava Max.. the Angels must be bored

I'm with you. I love Ava but let's move it to the right thread lol.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, drewby said:

Anyway, someone @ me when something leaks since it's all the thread has become good for in the last two years

ooop didn’t realize someone could be such bitches just cause they don’t like an artist.. in 2020.. how’s it feels being stuck in 2012 babe?

and i don’t even listen to ava max :facepalm:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I’m so sad. I just got an email saying they had to refund me because they couldn’t get the hifn neon vinyl from their supplier :( They’re sending the Orange for free though.

Edit

Found one on eBay for only 2 bucks more than I was spending anyway. So now I’ll have both for the price of one. The universe works in mysterious ways. 

25 minutes ago, VegaXCX said:

I’m so sad. I just got an email saying they had to refund me because they couldn’t get the hifn neon vinyl from their supplier :( They’re sending the Orange for free though.

Edit

Found one on eBay for only 2 bucks more than I was spending anyway. So now I’ll have both for the price of one. The universe works in mysterious ways. 

How lucky! Definitely, the universe works in WAY mysterious ways :smokes3: But I'm so glad you are getting two vinyls now!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Another day, another day without Just Like Lucy Liu...:crai:

Had an halloween houseparty last weekend and i was djing. (Aside the whole TOTL and ATAP :hooker:) I put Lucy Liu remake on and the straights lost it :defeated: umru, give us her next hit pls

1 hour ago, drewlwhite said:

Another day, another day without Just Like Lucy Liu...:crai:

Had an halloween houseparty last weekend and i was djing. (Aside the whole TOTL and ATAP :hooker:) I put Lucy Liu remake on and the straights lost it :defeated: umru, give us her next hit pls

Yeahhhhh that beat hard