Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Party Favor said:

i know we pretend sucker doesn't exist, but need ur love is amazing. dnt quote me 

Couldn't agree more. I've coincidentally been revisiting my highlights from the album over the last week or so, and it's for sure "Need Your Love", "Sucker" (don't knock me, shit is a banger and when she says "FUCK YOU...SUCKER", it's literally handing you energy), "Gold Coins", "Caught in the Middle" & "Body of My Own"

2 hours ago, TheBoss said:

So, I made a live album for her Venues X Tidal performance in case anyone still hasn't heard it,

I wasn't able to find the full thing so I only could do half of it :rip: Might update once we have the full thing

uADAeuM.jpg

Enjoy!

Thanks so much! I love this so much. 

Going back to Sucker for a sec, as bad as it is it still has its own holy trinity for me; Need Ur Luv, London Queen and Famous, don’t @ me, driving around listening to those songs in my car with my friends used to go off

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Tulips said:

LOL ok, it’s time we recognise Sucker as the fun pop album that it is and leave the bandwagon hate for it in the 2010s. :hooker:

"bandwagon hate"? girl its a bad album. theres nothing wrong with saying that since its pretty clear that charlotta herself dislikes it. shes capable of much better and has proven that

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

47 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

"bandwagon hate"? girl its a bad album. theres nothing wrong with saying that since its pretty clear that charlotta herself dislikes it. shes capable of much better and has proven that

And just as much as you are free to dislike it, other people are free to like the record?

Your opinion isn't a fact, it's just what you believe...

j14CYJi.png

48 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

Didn’t ask don’t care :legend:

Sorry but saying “Charli doesn’t like it so the fanbase can’t like it either” isn’t really a good argument when Charli hates XCX World (and most of her unreleased material probably tbh) and this forum still stans them. I never understood the hate Sucker gets, it has some really good songs

I feel like she secretly hates us, like when we ask for taxi she is so annoyed. Just the vibe I get...

I'm over stanning her kinda lol Does anyone want a copy of the HIFN book? I have one but I need to sell it. Honestly at cost if you want it 

1 hour ago, KeybladeMeister said:

And just as much as you are free to dislike it, other people are free to like the record?

Your opinion isn't a fact, it's just what you believe...

...I didn’t say anyone else had to dislike it??? I said it’s a bad album and that that opinion has nothing to do with “bandwagon hate”

1 hour ago, Tulips said:

Didn’t ask don’t care :legend:

yet you cared enough to reply in the first place booboo! 

1 hour ago, Pasta said:

Sorry but saying “Charli doesn’t like it so the fanbase can’t like it either” isn’t really a good argument when Charli hates XCX World (and most of her unreleased material probably tbh) and this forum still stans them. I never understood the hate Sucker gets, it has some really good songs

nor did I say this either...I was saying I dislike it and so does Charlie, that’s it

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 minute ago, HEARTCORE said:

...I didn’t say anyone else had to dislike it??? I said it’s a bad album and that that opinion has nothing to do with “bandwagon hate” yet you cared enough to reply in the first place booboo! nor did I say this either...I was saying I dislike it and so does Charlie, that’s it

Again, I still didn’t ask and I still don’t care :legend: