Fluorine

Charli XCX

59 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

yall just hate that charli got famous out of nowhere for a few seconds and your true romance vibe was over

this energy is the same when Billie Eilish got famous and everyone started hating on her

6 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

Honest question, why has Charli not collaborated with Dua yet? 

for a while their schedules never really lined up

i think they've done stuff together but prolly aren't happy with it or they have and its not the right time to release it

i thought Charli was on that remix album of Duas but i never followed up on that.

don't know if it's true or not but ppl on leakth.is are saying that we might be in for another xcxmas featuring some of the 2018 songs + hbhg :defeated:i hope it's true. tho i'm still very content w hifn + the june xcxmas leaks, more charli is always welcome for me!

4 minutes ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

don't know if it's true or not but ppl on leakth.is are saying that we might be in for another xcxmas featuring some of the 2018 songs + hbhg :defeated:i hope it's true. tho i'm still very content w hifn + the june xcxmas leaks, more charli is always welcome for me!

get it over with, release HBHG

11 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

Honest question, why has Charli not collaborated with Dua yet? 

i honestly think that they have worked together, even if it was just writing together, but maybe what came out just wasn't what they wanted it to be and it was scraped or they just haven't released it yet 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 hours ago, RoundandRound said:

I was asking myself the same the other day...

They are kinda friends, right?

They are friends! And they have had writing sessions together for Dua's albums - but nothing ended up in the final stages of her album.  I honestly am hoping and praying she's on XCX's next album (not mixtape) - it would make the most sense TBH 

Superlove is a great song, deserved to be on Sucker, A good song on a good album. I honestly forgot that it wasn’t on Sucker, I added it to the album on my iTunes as a bonus track a long time ago 

Sucker (song)

Breaking Up

Doing It

Body of My Own

Famous

Need Ur Luv

Superlove (I know it was a stand-alone single but it was still a part of the era)

The Sucker album and era really gave us serves, I don’t understand why some of you guys hate it so much or think that’s it’s terrible to be honest

15 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Sucker (song)

Breaking Up

Doing It

Body of My Own

Famous

Need Ur Luv

Superlove (I know it was a stand-alone single but it was still a part of the era)

The Sucker album and era really gave us serves, I don’t understand why some of you guys hate it so much or think that’s it’s terrible to be honest

the album feels so neuteured and far removed from what charli herself wanted from the record, she should've been allowed to go with the original concept of having the double record/EP. there are some really good tarcks (superlove, need ur luv, breaking up, doing it), but then there are actual hate crimes like die tonight and boom crap. there is a good punk pop album in there, but it requires a good mix of demos, unreleased, final versions etc

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

15 hours ago, White Dress said:

I don’t even understand the narrative that her label diluted Sucker. Literally who was doing a pop punk sound at the time :deadbanana:I was genuinely obsessed with that album and found it really interesting. I mean songs like Breaking Up, Need Ur Love, Body Of My Own... WOW. I don’t even get the Break The Rules hate. The production is insane and honestly to me sort of sounds like what a PC-punk fusion would be. 

The only place I see label intervention on that project is Boom Clap which sticks out like a sir thumb but even that isn’t a bad song, it just doesn’t sonically represent the album

The true tea that not everyone is ready for :gclap:

4 minutes ago, StarryEyed said:

She scrapped all the best songs from Sucker,

Not really.. if this was true then classics like Need Ur Luv, Breaking Up, Doing It etc would be outtakes 

Always aiming paper airplanes