Fluorine

Charli XCX

25 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

dude put that thing away there are children here

this isn't a read this is the truth this is considered nsfw you might get banned girl

oaky but if that's him on that pic like i'm fine with that, i got no self respect lmao

promoting ur personal insta on a leak is so weird to me like.. u do realize the followers u'll gain from it don't give a shit abt ur selfies, they probs get annoyed at them cause the only reason they're following u is for when you post another leak you've been hoarding.. they don't care about u as a person. ur just being an annoying attention whore (full offense, stop being annoying..)

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, Sis said:

are we canceling a senior  xcx fan now cuz he wears jockthongs while not being a skinny twink like everyone here is ?

no we’re cancelling him cause he’s rude and arrogant

4 minutes ago, XCX1999 said:

no we’re cancelling him cause he’s rude and arrogant

im arrogant too hbhg is on my desktop seems someone on dbreee wants it rly bad :hooker:

but they will never get it

:lmao:

I’ve got to say, I’m quite disappointed in this fan base today. I’m very against targeted harassment. Especially when it’s so persistent and vile like this. But my question is, if one is leaking stuff... what makes one think it’s safe to do it without any sort of pseudonym, or any identity protection whatsoever?

Promoting a personal Instagram where your identity is disclosed for leaks is like saying “please arrest me, this is who I am”

of course I don’t WANT any repercussions to happen to the individual, because it’s nice to have things shared with us and (for the most part) to have a positive rapport with our *suppliers*. I just think some users should re-think the way they approach some issues on here. Mob mentality is rampant on the internet these days and all it takes is one anonymous person who also has access to unreleased material to make up some nasty stuff about you and then make you feel unwelcome in a fandom that is supposed to be unifying... it’s not a double edged sword it’s just a lack of critical thinking. And most of the time the drama and the issues that go on in these groups aren’t even ours to be in!!!!

On 10/13/2020 at 11:59 AM, wahyun said:

remembering when dua reunited alma, zara, mo and charli just for them to be backup singers on her song... a tragedy luv, lit rally a tragedy x

I will NEVER forgive Dua for not doing some Sugababes/Girls Aloud/Spice Girls/TATU/any girl group cover with ALL OF THOSE people in the same room

On 10/10/2020 at 9:26 PM, Vulnicura said:

also apparently it pays decent to their artist, i didnt know that

https://www.onyrix.com/2020/02/28/what-streaming-music-services-pay-artists-2020-update/

girl i thought this was common knowledge! (apple music pays the more than spotify so thats one reason ive always preferred it!) but whatever your pref its important to legally stream if you dont buy (if you want to support)!

anyways did they really leak that personal pic of him for promoting his ig on leaks? or what is that PEDOPHILE i read? what's the tea?