Fluorine

Charli XCX

19 minutes ago, SoggySponge said:

I predict we might get the Empress Of ft. Charli song next week or at least an announcement ?️

Empress Of keeps saying her next album will feature "someone iconic"...

she already leaked the info few months ago, fckyeah posted about it

GFOTY and Charli.....do we know what the friendship status / story is there? during the PC Music peak in 2015/2016 when Charli started rolling with them, I don't recall them interacting much and I don't think they've ever conversed on social media? love them both, just curious if they're friends.

2 minutes ago, beepbeep240 said:

GFOTY and Charli.....do we know what the friendship status / story is there? during the PC Music peak in 2015/2016 when Charli started rolling with them, I don't recall them interacting much and I don't think they've ever conversed on social media? love them both, just curious if they're friends.

GFOTY said some racist things and then her label asked her to not engage with her a lot so the negative press would not rub off on miss Charlie XCX.

16 hours ago, blameitonme said:

when charli brings sky ferreira on the road for true romance tour 2023 and they perform grins and cross you out...now that will be a classic 

I honestly am lightheaded at this thought. I'm lucky to say that I've seen Sky perform live 4 times (and seeing them at the same festival together - but on diff days) BUT SEEING SKY & CHARLI TOGETHER & CHARLI DOING TRUE ROMANCE SONGS -- I AM SO READY.  I also love how not sober they are in the legendary "Grins" performance together lololol

6 hours ago, beepbeep240 said:

the general idea is that AG started neglecting pc music when he was working charli, to the point that gfoty left the label because she was put on the backburner.

someone in one of the facebook groups did gfoty's makeup once for a show, and was told by gfoty herself that she didn't want to talk about charli.

there's probably some big reason why they haven't publicly interacted but i don't know it

I think I remember GFOTY shading Charli on social media? I’m not sure 

I do know that apparently GFOTY has always been jealous of Charli and how AG didn’t pay much attention to GFOTY with him focusing on Charli (Probably why GFOTY left the label)