Fluorine

Charli XCX

I too wonder if she's contracted for three albums, and the reason they're delaying so much is because they know she'll leave after the third one.

Then they'll lose their golden goose songwriter.

:spice:

If XCX3 was her last album on her Atlantic contract (I haven't seen any actual proof of this claim) then it would make sense that XCX3 is being held up. Atlantic (like most major labels) has a vested financial interest in their artists' music. If Charli is at the end of her contract then it's not in their interest to dump money and resources into an artist who is about to be out of contract with their label (especially if they know the artist is frustrated like Charli and most likely won't return). They want a return on their investment, but its not in their interest to accidentally (or purposefully) launch her career and then have her immediately sign with another label after the album drops and her contract is up.

I too wonder if she's contracted for three albums, and the reason they're delaying so much is because they know she'll leave after the third one.

Album contracts and songwriting/publishing contracts are two different things if I'm correct

this and also probably they just don't think the album will do well. if it's gonna be her last album with them they obviously want to make as much money as they can so they've probably been trying to get her to water down her new stuff which is why it's taken so long. amongst other things

Hey guys, just letting you know that the instrumental and acapella for Dirty Sexy Money leaked in 192 kbps, not sure if I'm allowed to post links here

its not unreleased content that atlantic records can fine this site for so yea 

VHshv7gl.png

ooh nice! where'd you get this from? but that acappela doesn't really sound official tho? is it just filtered?

its the instrumental feedback from her headphones

"might contain or be a copy of "Dirty Sexy Money (Charlie XCX Vocals Stem)" by David Guetta & Afrojack"

they really gonna copyright a stem  :lolliney:

VHshv7gl.png

The only thing lacking from her is live vocals although sometimes I suspect when she actually gets rest and hasn't been drinking she sounds good to great

This is honestly something that's always bothered me... her live vocals are not that good and lately she's just been using a backing track for everything. Like I love her songs and she has definitely proven herself as an artist/songwriter, I just want her to sound good live :awkney: 

tumblr_nj1xnd5Sgi1si2rsno2_r1_500.gif

This is honestly something that's always bothered me... her live vocals are not that good and lately she's just been using a backing track for everything. Like I love her songs and she has definitely proven herself as an artist/songwriter, I just want her to sound good live :awkney:

samee!! it bothers me when I hear major inconsistencies in her tone, like at least put some effort in! I get that she likes to have fun on stage but her special fx mic isn't saving her or doing her any favors.

I'd love for her to get vocal lessons to at least be more aware of what she's doing with her voice and how to use it; she could really expand her singing capabilities and bring something new to her music.

Some deadass white boys throwing the n word out like they aint gonna get beat

These children play too much i swear

i agree but your forced AAVE is more embarrassing tbqh deadass bruh  :toofunny: 

oooohhhh dear you bit off a lil bit more than you can handle  :crossed:

kchR0Ol.gif

i agree but your forced AAVE is more embarrassing tbqh deadass bruh  :toofunny: 

oooohhhh dear you bit off a lil bit more than you can handle  :crossed:

You and the other 2 discord fags need to come up with better drags sis

VHshv7gl.png