Fluorine

Charli XCX

yall finally realizing charli's a complete stoner who cant release an album nor have a good schedule  :P

still stanning N1A and the leaks tho 

Her smoking weed (which has been obvious since the True Romance era) and her not releasing the content she's already made have nothing to do with each other but ok work...............

So is it true The Invisible Men produced Come 2 My Party and No Angel? I'm seeing on genius that it says they did, but I thought No Angel was a SOPHIE track

The one she does live is the SOPHIE one yeah

The Genius edits made by FASTNWILD are pretty much all nonsense 

kchR0Ol.gif

Just from the small snippet I prefer the SOPHIE version. It always gave me Work From Home production vibes and I thought it was cute. But I hope she writes more with The Invisible Men if she's re-writing the album. Come 2 My Party and No Angel was arguably the strongest single contenders in my opinion and I think the melodies (and songs in general) she does with them just come off really catchy.

Just from the small snippet I prefer the SOPHIE version. It always gave me Work From Home production vibes and I thought it was cute. But I hope she writes more with The Invisible Men if she's re-writing the album. Come 2 My Party and No Angel was arguably the strongest single contenders in my opinion and I think the melodies (and songs in general) she does with them just come off really catchy.

Can you please send me snippet?