Fluorine

Charli XCX

I actually have faith that we will still get new music this month. I feel it. She’s mentioned it a few times.

But like.... jeez even if we don’t the SHEER AMOUNT of new music we’ve got from Charli in 2017 is overwhelming and we deserve nothing else. We need to list it all out at some point just to visualize it all!

H0bDaqU.gif

I actually have faith that we will still get new music this month. I feel it. She’s mentioned it a few times.

But like.... jeez even if we don’t the SHEER AMOUNT of new music we’ve got from Charli in 2017 is overwhelming and we deserve nothing else. We need to list it all out at some point just to visualize it all!

I'll be in peace only when R&R leaks. Besides that this year was a bop

Ann I tho only one that thinks hey boy hey girl is NOT good. Like it could stay unleaked I don’t care

never even listened to the full song once bc it was unbearable for the first 60 seconds

i've been under the impression that she was planning a december single and then like actually winding up to release the album mid next year but idk how accurate that will end up being

i completely forgot this existed??? lmao. she has so many random features that sometimes i completely forget about stuff like this for years at a time. mess

Bc the people she collabs with are more irrelevant than her

VHshv7gl.png