You-. :kiss: :kiss:

tumblr_inline_otv3g5fS0L1ufejgp_540.gif

I'll keep it and play it at your funereal. :giggle:

tumblr_inline_ooodzaPdp51r5owau_500.gif

YAAAAS! :omfg2:

~~~~

EDIT: No hate, no shade, I love y'all. :cuteface:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

does anyone have a guess as to when the previews of Pop 2 are gonna be available on itunes?  :$

No but apparently Unlock It is released on the 12th and I Got It on the 13th so not long to wait.

:spice:

No but apparently Unlock It is released on the 12th and I Got It on the 13th so not long to wait.

where'd we get this info from?? also someone said charli's featured on camila's album, are we dreaming or is this confirmed 

where'd we get this info from?? also someone said charli's featured on camila's album, are we dreaming or is this confirmed 

I have my sources.

(No idea about Camila'a album though but I wouldn't be surprised tbh)

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/939950684803403776

Is it just me, or does it sound like they used a different mix/a demo for the Out of My Head video?

It sounds... almost the same? Except for the synths and Tove's pitching. But that could just be crap Twitter compression idk

It sounds... almost the same? Except for the synths and Tove's pitching. But that could just be crap Twitter compression idk

hmm probably. it just sounded so different to me when i first clicked play on that video sdjlflksdjf

lABVyGE.png

this confirms she did unlock it literally less than 3 months ago.. I'm smelling rushed mixtape

well i mean she did n1a in a month so i don't think we should judge it by the amount of time it took to record the mixtape. besides charli says in like every interview she is a fast creator

this confirms she did unlock it literally less than 3 months ago.. I'm smelling rushed mixtape

I mean her google drive got hacked like 3 months ago. She couldn't really use anything older than that so idk what you were expecting.................