Fluorine

Charli XCX

this confirms she did unlock it literally less than 3 months ago.. I'm smelling rushed mixtape

her lyrics include "i wanna get fucked up" and "wanna make yo bottle pop"

so idk what makes y'all think it takes her so long to make these songs. the

production is what takes time, and since SOPHIE and her make magic together

quite easily, it makes sense that it doesn't take that long for her to put out songs.

she makes simple bops that are fun and catchy. they're not big concepts that

reflect her inner demons or something lmao. it's not rushed imo is all i'm sayin

tumblr_p615xzBWT11x3xtvio2_500.gif?w=670

I agree....why "Pop 2"? what does it even mean???

i know charli's all about like embracing pop music but the tongue in cheek use of the word "pop" in the title is a little much, especially when it's just the word pop and then the number 2. the 2 likely comes from the fact that it's a followup to n1a and her second mixtape this year but it's a lazy title if you ask me. and i agree it makes no sense. she could have at least been clever about it and recycled the name too cute

i know charli's all about like embracing pop music but the tongue in cheek use of the word "pop" in the title is a little much, especially when it's just the word pop and then the number 2. the 2 likely comes from the fact that it's a followup to n1a and her second mixtape this year but it's a lazy title if you ask me. and i agree it makes no sense. she could have at least been clever about it and recycled the name too cute

"Too Cute" cover was fanmade and fake as hell sis. Even though the colors are wonderful

"Too Cute" cover was fanmade and fake as hell sis. Even though the colors are wonderful

would love to hear your source on this

Imagine getting 2 mixtapes + dozens of leaks and a good number of collabs all in one year and still managing to complain about something as trivial as a mixtape title lol we love self sabotaging here at chorliboards

nobody is complaining, it's a discussion. charli releasing a bunch of music means i'm forbidden from having an opinion on the title of her new mixtape???? ok sis

The "Hacker" told us during Discord + showed us the original shoot meant for XCX3 (which is the one with blue background that leaked a few weeks ago together with N1a shoot)

was there a cover from that shoot that leaked? those pics were used for promo. what about the too cute cover indicates that it was fanmade? 

The "Hacker" told us during Discord + showed us the original shoot meant for XCX3 (which is the one with blue background that leaked a few weeks ago together with N1a shoot)

this is so WRONG lmao. these are 2 different shoots and the too cute picture is a part of one of them

I forget who tweeted it but someone who worked on it implied that it means the second version of pop. For instance, it goes iPhone 5, 6, 7...etc.

Pop 2.

edit: It was umru (https://twitter.com/umru_/status/938550793543847936)

Demos_copy.png

Dancing on tabletops, Champagne bottles go Pop2® :sluttybunny:

I don't really care about the title of the mixtape as long as it's full of bops tbh.

Edit: It could mean next-level pop, something she's always been talking about.