Fluorine

Charli XCX

Omg its a TRUE bop 

wmkthx.jpg

LOCK IT LOCK LOCK IT UNLOCKIT 

also some gay better get on editing out the shitty jay park verse pls

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

So far the two tracks are good, and I'm certainly not complaining that we got a 2nd mixtape but Number 1 Angel is far superior 

Charli's interview is really interesting. She talks about her label wanting her to make an album as the end goal.

ALSO, she talks opening opening for Sia on tour and she actually never saw/ spoke to Sia while touring for her  :toofunny:

I wonder if the same thing happened with Katy/ when she opens for Taylor lmao 

SHE ALSO SAID CAMILA CABELLA WILL BE WRITING FOR XCX3

2018 - She will be in the studio working with people (Camila, Stargate, Noonie, she didn't mention SOPHIE lol)... doesn't mention any release date for XCX3

She then talked about the food at the Stargate house and that was definitely the most excited she got in 13 minutes

charli and kim literally sound identical ...i’m scared

well atleast if charli fucks up her voice to the point of no return from drinking kim can ghost sing for her and give us vocals  :hooker:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7