Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why are all these new female singers emulating gwens vocals Charles sounds like a slightly brit one and Kim a slightly French one

who-are-you-making-badguysgoodforaweeken

I can only assume Gwen died in 2007-2008 and has been replaced by some robot married to Blake Sheldon 

I remember when 3am was the first song released from N1A and I was meh about it, then the rest of the mixtape dropped and i was so into it and now it's happening again...out of my head is meh to me but unlock it is giving me high hopes that pop2 can match N1A for me, bring on 15th

Anyone got an HQ download for Unlock It?  :flutter: I do have to say though the song is really beautiful and dreamy. I love the chopped vocal sample and Charli, Kim, and Jay all sound incredible. I liked Out My Head but I'm definitely feeling this one a lot more it's so good.

Please tell me FEMMEBOT is NEXT 

"The way you look at me I-i-i-i short circuit, you make me lose control its automatic"

tenor.gif?itemid=7915019

I think the next one is "I Got It" 

Anyone got an HQ download for Unlock It?  :flutter: I do have to say though the song is really beautiful and dreamy. I love the chopped vocal sample and Charli, Kim, and Jay all sound incredible. I liked Out My Head but I'm definitely feeling this one a lot more it's so good.

Agreed.

8V7Yvel.png

I like this experimental bubble gum direction but I'm assuming these two songs are the dreamer/pull up of the mixtape like they sound like because I crave darker songs and a ily2 somewhere aswell

This

8V7Yvel.png

Please tell me FEMMEBOT is NEXT 

"The way you look at me I-i-i-i short circuit, you make me lose control its automatic"

tenor.gif?itemid=7915019

i wish 

it's i got it next. premiering tomorrow or wednesday

Okay right, this was so unexpected by I love Unlock It

like I already love it more than half of the tracks on N1A (and I love N1A inside and out) so I'm super hyped for Pop 2 right now.

I agree that Jay Park kind of ruins the vibe of the song, but apart from that I love it ( the last minute must be what heaven sounds like :defeated: ), better than Out Of My Head imo.

Now I'm really hyped for the rest of mixtape.

Omg thank you for saying this I didn't want to say it because I thought it was just me because I'm tweaking on adderall for finals week

tenor.gif?itemid=5322762

the fact Charli releasing this mixtape during finals it the only thing keeping my going but its also a massive distraction from studying sos

i wish 

it's i got it next. premiering tomorrow or wednesday

I am also excited for Lipgloss' even more ratchet sister but Femmebot will truly be the star of Pop2 

Does anyone think/ hope Charli does a short Pop2 tour in the beginning of the year?

Like the N1A tour but a few more shows:

Toronto

New York

Miami

Los Angeles

San Fransisco 

Chicago

London

Paris