Fluorine

Charli XCX

Whoever posted that live ver of wanna get fucked up: I love you so much

I genuinely love how the verses sound like gibberish lmfao

But really someone please transcribe it

all i can hear is her wanting to die and get fucked up

and im like ok honestly same sis :defeated: fucc me up

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

I never imagined when I first heard "You (Ha Ha Ha)" four years ago that I would be hanging out on Lanaboards waiting for Charli's album to leak and painstakingly arranging my library to make sense, lol. Anyway, after remembering that "I Wanna Be With U" and "Party 4 U" were contenders for XCX3, I decided to put together a theoretical tracklist for XCX3.

I'm imagining that, like Melodrama and hopeless fountain kingdom (  :usrs: ) this is a concept album based around the idea of a party. Speaking of which, isn't it crazy there would have been three albums released this year centering around parties? And all three artists have spoken about the importance of parties in their lives? And Charli knows both of them? Hmmmmm.

Anyway the first half is kind of the fun boppy songs (except Down Like Whoa), with the middle of the album being Charli waiting for this guy to show up  because "she only threw this party for him," and then we get into the sad (Die For, Can You Hear Me) or sonically dark songs (Waterfall, I Wanna Be With U). After a triumphant final attempt to get through to this gentleman (Can You Hear Me) she decides to just have an after-afterparty where instead of falling in love with a guy, she falls in love with the world. Because what's more beautiful than that sense of world peace and love for one's man caused by being totally drunk? We're all in love!!!

1. Come to my Party -  Charli is both starting the party and inviting the listener to hang with her. This song is a bop and a half, should have been a lead single, so makes sense to frontload it like this.
  2. Good Girls
  3. Bounce
  4. Down Like Whoa - This is a dark song so it should have been in the second half but (a) I didn't want to depress everyone by having a second half full of downers and (b) it flows super well into No Angel, lol
  5. No Angel
  6. Girls Night Out - he's still not here, so she's having fun with her girls instead
  7. Party 4 U - Homegirl is sad and upset; from here we enter the 'dark' portion of the album
  8. Die For - she considers that her cheating on him and ignoring him have actually only served to worsen their relationship and desperately begs for him not to leave her
  9. Waterfall
  10. I Wanna Be With U
  11. Queen Lizzy
  12. Can You Hear Me - a final 'happy-sounding' song before the encore, to lift the mood a little
  13. After the Afterparty (SOPHIE or single version, depending on how much you can stomach Discord Quality) - We don't know if he heard her, but she's ready to move on and embrace the people who have been with her - her girls, her fellow party-goers, the world. "We're all in love." We end on the euphoria of a party. Also it's nice because the album starts with a robotic voice saying 'X-C-X'/namedropping herself and now we have Charli herself saying 'X-X-X-C-X Charli'

I know we're all over XCX3 because it's been like 3 months since it leaked but I still think about it all the time and what the finished version might be called so if anyone else wants to discuss tracklists, fan-made album covers, titles (where did 'XCX Girl in an XCX World' come from?) please @ me.

mykki litearlly ruined femmebot like his rap is so bad and sounds bad ...it litearlly sounds like when on drag race they have to come up with a rap for the challenge it’s that bad

omfg thats sucha drag!LMFAOOOO do you have the edit where hes out?

mykki litearlly ruined femmebot like his rap is so bad and sounds bad ...it litearlly sounds like when on drag race they have to come up with a rap for the challenge it’s that bad

nnnnn he literally sounds like Shea in their Top 4 performance  :toofunny:

Okay every other page I see someone praising the scream in Tears, but y'all know that's Caroline Polachek right? J checking giphy.gif

I really wish there was footage of her recording these screams

Cupcakke should have been on this track but I don't think the Mykki verse is THAT bad

Really dumb question: is TKO really under 2 minutes? Or do we not have the full version?

It's only two minutes. I read somewhere that Charli wanting a feature on the track but I think tko is scrapped for good