Fluorine

Charli XCX

Do we have a recording of party party? If so, can someone please send it to me? Thank you!

We've been operating under the assumption that the song at 46:30 is Party Party (people have been calling it Party for You and other variations of that but the title Party Party came from the tracklist of the album she made in one day with AG and we're assuming its that track)

We've been operating under the assumption that the song at 46:30 is Party Party (people have been calling it Party for You and other variations of that but the title Party Party came from the tracklist of the album she made in one day with AG and we're assuming its that track)

party party is a different song

kchR0Ol.gif

Thank you for the info but why did it take like months for us to be told this and do you have any other info on the song?

idk only some people still think it's the Nylon song

we just wanna party allllll day

kchR0Ol.gif

https://soundcloud.com/heytoroliveira/charlixcxnylonset

Thank you!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Y'all OMG I was playing Guitar Hero at my friend's house yesterday and I kept thinking about Famous and what a bop it is and then it CAME UP!!! I WAS SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!

+ I don't understand the hate on here for Charli + guitars. Famous and Explode are such killer bops!

Guitar hero died ages ago wyd

VHshv7gl.png

Guitar hero died ages ago wyd

true but I was at her house with some friends for her birthday and she had it soo

idk only some people still think it's the Nylon song

we just wanna party allllll day

are there any snippets of the actual Party Party that you just quoted?

Wow I totally forgot about In The Darkness

trying 2 make a N1A + XCX3 + Pop2 playlist , 30 songs total!!! letzzz goooo I love procrastinating

I made this tracklist like 3 months ago that I've been using for my XCX playlist  when we don't have Pop 2 but I'd love to hear your guys input on where I can put Pop 2 tracks. Basically XCX3 should've been released in 3 parts/CD like Body Talk

Vroom Vroom - Harsh SOPHIE beats.

1. Roll With Me/Burn Rubber
2. Vroom Vroom
3. Bounce ft. Kyary Kyary Pamyu
4. Paradise ft. Hannah Diamond
5. T.K.O.
6. Trophy
7. Secret (Shh)
8. Up & Down
9. Give Me Your Love
10. Round & Round

RWM is already kinda a staple as the first song (i mean that's what she literally plays first in all of her shows) and it gives a really good vibe throughout the whole album. I put BR after it because after watching this(
) you can hear it transitions so well and i still didn't understand why she didn't release BR with RWM. I'll also probably replace Secret with Pop That Balloon if it ever leaked in full (never really liked Secret but that snippet of PTB is a BOP)

Cum 2 My Party - Soft PC Music representing the ebb and flow of a house party.

1. Cum 2 My Party
2. Girls Night Out
3. Good Girls
4. Daddy Knows
5. Hey Boy Hey Girl ft. will.i.am
6. Lipgloss ft. cupcaKke
7. Taxi
8. Party Party 
9. I Wanna B With U
10. After The Afterparty ft. Lil Yachty

That first 6 song is already in perfect order - it really invites you to her party. Taxi is sort of the transition from the heavy party to the end of the party (let's call u a taxi). track 8-10 is like the closing of the party, with PP slowing down the vibe and reminding the listeners she only threw this party for them and IWBWU is like she still wants this party but it's gonna end soon :/ and then ATAP is a really good close for the party story

Number 1 Angel - Trendy urban pop/radio friendly.

1. Dreamer ft. Starrah & RAYE
2. 3AM (Pull Up) ft. MØ
3. Blame It On You
4. White Roses
5. Down Like Woah
6. Boys
7. Paris
8. Run 4 Ur Money ft. Steve Aoki? lmao
9. Rrring ft. Jack U
10. No Angel

And then probs some deluxe edition stuff where I put some of the slower/filler stuff from n1a (emotional, babygirl, drugs) and some of her more unreleased filler bops (waterfall, queen lizzy, can u hear me, etc.)